Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Damne8 if we do damne8 if we don't!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Damne8 if we do damne8 if we don't!

Nov 1, 2015, 1:20 AM

Best a team by 58 points, "Clemson played a weak team". Let a team score a few points and win by 20 "Clemson defense sucks and gave up 41 to NC state"..... You know what I say? In the famous words of Al Davis "win by baby win!"

That's ALL THAT MATTERS! whether we win by 3 or 30, just keep winning and we will be where we need to be at the end of the season. Great teams that win championships aren't teams that blow everyone out, great teams are teams that play every Saturday and FIND A WAY TO WIN COME #### OR HIGH OR HIGH WATER!

Especially proud of Watson and gallman tonight for terrific performances but I'm also proud of the whole team for getting it done in the end! Screw the naysayers and the "can't" "won't" crowd. Just keep doing what you're doing Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Damne8 if we do damne8 if we don't!

Nov 1, 2015, 1:27 AM

Glad to see there are other Clemson fans here on tnet. Go Tigers!

Nov 1, 2015, 1:37 AM

Haha. But in all honesty, I believe that those people posting about the "ifs" and "buts" are Tiger fans as well. They are just looking at the glass half empty (which I've also done over the years) but the last couple of years there has been a culture change in Clemson football. That change has taken a foothold and we no longer give away these types of games like we used to. I just think some posters haven't bought in quite yet but I'll tell u as a 30 year old Tiger fan, this team passes the eye test more than any team Ive ever seen. I know some of you old timers (old timers term is with respect) have witnessed a national championship team back in 81 and I'm sure most of them would agree, this team gives you the goosebumps when you watch them! :)

Nov 1, 2015, 1:57 AM

Point taken, But in my short 26 years on this earth I have come to realize that these guys are college age and human mistakes are to be expected and imo we should leave the criticism up to the media and win or loose Clemson always has been and always will be the best in the world!

Agreed my Clemson brother!***

Nov 1, 2015, 1:14 AM

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic