Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DaBO & Jeff (Scott) must try to retain themselves & their glee in next Natty Win..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,957

DaBO & Jeff (Scott) must try to retain themselves & their glee in next Natty Win..

Mar 18, 2019, 9:21 PM

jumping up & down like teenagers, Jeff jumping into Dabo’s arms or chasing Dabo down sidelines nipping at his heels in complete laughter & joy!

And back in 2016 Natty Win Jeff jumped on Dabo in last second so hard that Dabo fell to ground with Jeff & other on top! Now that’s an illegal pile-on & penalty, isn’t it?!

LoL & nothing you’d see from Saban or most other coaches.

Gotta Love it!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DaBO & Jeff (Scott) must try to retain themselves & their glee in next Natty Win..

Mar 18, 2019, 9:25 PM

Heard that’s the latest why Bama lost... their coaches don’t have enough fun so they lost the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DaBO & Jeff (Scott) must try to retain themselves & their glee in next Natty Win..

Mar 18, 2019, 9:26 PM

It was one of my favorite sideline shots! The fun is in the winning. If they ever stop celebrating, we know the dynasty will fall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2019, 9:59 PM

All of them were good but when we stopped them inside the five yard line with the big loss on fourth down, Venables was really whooping it up. I though he was doing an Indian rain dance.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Venables needs to work on his vertical.

Mar 18, 2019, 10:08 PM

When he did his jump after the last 4th down stop, he barely hit 6" on that leap.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,957
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic