Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots GIVING AWAY TICKETS!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Coots GIVING AWAY TICKETS!

Nov 28, 2018, 9:19 PM

Yep, their big season finale is free for all! No joke, they’re having to give them away to avoid an empty roach. And remember this happened to us in 2001 with the Duke game. We had a good crowd and didn’t have to give away tickets! Sad!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots GIVING AWAY TICKETS!

Nov 28, 2018, 9:30 PM

I think I’d rather reroof my house in July by myself using no gloves and a rubber hammer driving nails before I’d take a free ticket to the roach to watch them play Akron.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 9:45 PM

Reports indicate the rejection of free tickets is at an all-time high. Those who accept the free tickets are demanding travel expenses plus money for food and beverages. Athletic and academic officials indicate that with all of the $EC money they receive it will almost cover the 1.3 million dollar guarantee to Akron. the free tickets and all other expenses. Only the west side lower level will be open for seating. All restrooms will be closed but Port-o-johns will be located approximately three-fourths of a mile from the stadium. The first 100 fans to enter the stadium will receive a white surrender flag. If less than 100 show up, the remaining flags will be donated to a local charity. Five band members and two flag twirlers have volunteered to perform between the first and second quarter because there will be no one there after half time. Players and coaches are pleading for anyone to show up. even if it is with ten minutes to go in the fourth quarter. The highlight of that quarter is a plan to score a TD in the last minute. Stay tuned for updates on further inducements to get at least 9,742 fans jammed into Willy-Bruise.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 10:21 PM

How many of those rags are they giving out per ticket, I need some to Wax my truck

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 9:57 PM

Maybe they should promise to give away free Bama hats upon entry.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it rains, they won't have 15,000 show-up***

Nov 29, 2018, 8:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic