Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot Reality.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,404

Coot Reality.

Sep 1, 2019, 8:07 AM

Hire a CLOWN, you get a CIRCUS! This ain't that complicated. Now you're stuck with him ! LOL

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot Reality.

Sep 1, 2019, 8:27 AM

I am elated that they are stuck with that clown!!! I won't, and I hope that no other Tiger fan that was old enough to remember the time they won 5 against us, remember how they talked about Dabo, our program, and about/to our fan base in person, and here on T-Net. It's as fresh in my memory as it was 11 years ago, and that says a lot for me in my later years of life with memory loss that I suffer from everyday. I hope that they haven't witnessed the worse that it can get yet. I hope that it gets much worse and stays with them at least to the end of my life!!! Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot Reality.

Sep 1, 2019, 8:31 AM

I love the way you have expressed their FB program!!! Wishing you many TU'S throughout the day!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,404
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic