»
Topic: Clemson becoming a brand name: Random story...
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 10, 2016 8:02 PM by: BaltimoreTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Clemson becoming a brand name: Random story...

[5]
Posted: Dec 10, 2016 7:35 PM

My wife is a Notre Dame grad and a big Domer - I know, I know. She took our special needs daughter, (my step daughter) who hand draws and sells greeting cards, to a craft fair today in Maryland to sell her wares. I had to work.

Meanwhile, I've totally made my step son and daughter Clemson fans (with more than a little help from our awesome Tigers run the last few years).

There was a table at the craft fair selling college football related jewelry. My step daughter had to have the Clemson charm bracelet, with the gold paw and orange stone. The table had a ton of Clemson stuff. My wife asked where the Notre Dame jewelry was and the woman said, "Honey, no one here wants that stuff; I can't sell it."

I love my wife, but, shhhh, lol...

Go Tigers!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: Clemson becoming a brand name: Random story...

[1]
Posted: Dec 10, 2016 7:42 PM

Great story! +1

2019 white level member

Very much enjoyed reading your story ...

[1]
Posted: Dec 10, 2016 7:48 PM

And congrats on converting kids to Tiger fans! I grew up in SE VA. Lived adult life in Savannah. So anyway, I work with a sharp Proj Engr Mgr at Gulfstream Aero here in Savannah. ND grad. His son was accepted to ND, GaT, UGA. Son wanted to attend Clemson - he's a freshman this year. I hear the young man loves Clemson. The word is getting out! '84 Alum

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

:-). My step son is a sophomore in high school...

Posted: Dec 10, 2016 7:55 PM

Of course, my lovely wife is pushing ND and it's a great school, so I'm not arguing. But my step son is still leaning Clemson and engineering. Wife gives me that "look," in a sweet way, every time Jack says he's going to CU even if he gets into ND. ?? His choice ultimately....but....

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1022 people have read this post