Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Sports Illustrated
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,620

Clemson Sports Illustrated

Jan 2, 2020, 10:50 PM

Good evening guys! I don't post all that often but read frequently. If you'll indulge me, I have a question.

I, like many of us, collect any Sports Illustrated with Clemson on the cover. Whike SI did not feature us during the season, they have always had a CFP preview edition with regional covers for each team called "The Case For...(insert team). I have looked high and low and it would appear that SI did not even do a CFP playoff issue this year. In fact, per their website, their last issue was released on 12/16 and nothing since then.

So my question is this...has anyone else seen anything from SI with Clemson? Am I correct in my assumption that they did not do a playoff preview this year or am I missing something?

Thanks and as always go CLEMSON Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Sports Illustrated

Jan 2, 2020, 10:54 PM

I've looked too, but I don't think they did them this year. Someone else might have a more definitive answer for you though

Jan 2, 2020, 10:57 PM

parsdog said:

I've looked too, but I don't think they did them this year. Someone else might have a more definitive answer for you though

Thanks for the reply. I was really looking forward to adding to my collection but when we beat LSU then I'll have another piece to my collection!

They got bought out by new ownership back in May.

Jan 2, 2020, 11:02 PM

They’ve fired a lot of folks and most of the old writers that have been there for awhile are not happy with the direction that things are going.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2020, 11:16 PM

The media memo went out saying Clemson doesn’t exist.

After we win again, they will talk about us for one week and then it’s back to all blue bloods all the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,620
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic