Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson "C" Cap (Danny style)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 51

Clemson "C" Cap (Danny style)

Oct 30, 2015, 1:58 PM

Hey guys,

I've noticed on the sidelines that some of the coaches are wearing the orange block "C" with the mesh back like Danny use to wear. I've looked online at Knickerbockers, Clemson Sports Shop and other online stores and cannot find it. I have the Nike swoosh one but really want the hat with mesh like Danny wore. Anyone seen any around? TIA!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually bought one for my Dad about 6 weeks ago...

Oct 30, 2015, 2:05 PM

I found it on Knickerbocker's site though. I looked too just now but didn't see it. But here is the pic of it: https://www.google.com/search?q=clemson+block+c+mesh+hat&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=847&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMIrJWp4uPqyAIVhO0mCh0oTgcj#imgrc=yzQ7cW3JSNXUWM%3A

Re: Clemson "C" Cap (Danny style)

Oct 30, 2015, 2:10 PM

Amazon

Oct 30, 2015, 2:13 PM

My bad they only have the paw, not the block c.

Judge Keller's?***

Oct 30, 2015, 2:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Oct 30, 2015, 2:27 PM

I looked online at Fanatics and didn't see one. Have you tried calling Mr. Knickerbockers, Judge Kellers, etc? Their websites may not be show everything they have in stock.

Hard to find, if you can find at all

Oct 30, 2015, 2:39 PM

I think Tiger Sports Shop had some last time I was there. Not sure if it was exactly the same as the coaches cap. My daughter got one for her birthday from one of the coaches at the GT game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2015, 3:00 PM

I bought one at Tiger Sports Shop (I think that's the store...the one next to TTT or close enough to it). Mine has a white Block C with white mesh. the rest of the hat is orange. It has the snaps on the back. I bought it at the Wofford game.

Oct 30, 2015, 3:07 PM

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Clemson_Tigers_Hats/Nike_Clemson_Tigers_Swoosh_Flex_Performance_Hat_-_White

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bought mine at judge kellers a couple years back

Oct 30, 2015, 4:25 PM

It's an of brand label though, not Nike but it does have the orange mesh back to it.

Oct 31, 2015, 1:57 AM

I have an original still in good shape. Also have an 81 game jersey - the see-through mesh type. I think I got the jersey at the 82 Spring Game. I couldn't find one with the # for any of the 81 top players so I bought one with #81. Thought it would commemorate the NC season. It was big $ (as all real game jerseys are). I'm not surprised that the jerseys don't exist anymore but am surprised that the caps are not around. I thought that I had seen them in recent years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go to rivals sports shop online. I ordered a

Oct 31, 2015, 8:33 AM

White one yesterday

Oct 31, 2015, 8:42 AM

Athletic Department on 123 had them at the start f the season. Haven't been in there since so don't know if they still do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2015, 8:45 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clemson-Tigers-Nike-Dri-Fit-Hat-Med-Large-Orange-White-NWT-/252106115458?hash=item3ab2b20982:g:BUEAAOSwQTVWCJO2

http://www.fansedge.com/league/College/team/Clemson_Tigers/category/3103/browse/featuredproduct/1138787/partnerid/14071/source/csefe12-pla-id?sku=3655051&utm_content=control&gclid=CjwKEAjwzdGxBRC3rPWZq83FzyUSJAB9IC5i_QTnRox51lck-_Sc_hcXfS7TSAXyjy3S0LjYGPqZ2xoCt4vw_wcB

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 13
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic