Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can someone that watched the game on TV tell me what happened on the sideline interference?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,225

Can someone that watched the game on TV tell me what happened on the sideline interference?

Nov 30, 2014, 9:52 AM

Couldn't really see what happened from South Upper.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can someone that watched the game on TV tell me what happened on the sideline interference?

Nov 30, 2014, 9:58 AM

They didn't show it. That I recall we didn't even have a warning. SECheat officials. We had them shut down again and they had to give them a first down somehow. Just like the Anthony penalty. Maybe a late hit but no way a targeting.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can someone that watched the game on TV tell me what happened on the sideline interference?

Nov 30, 2014, 10:05 AM

Nope.....they didn't show or explain anything but I do seem to remember a warning early in the first half.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

from my vantage point ..

Nov 30, 2014, 10:21 AM

Looked as if it was our coaches got flagged for chewing out the refs. Something the refs certainly needed to hear.

Nov 30, 2014, 10:33 AM

Our coaches, Dabo and BV in particular, do go too far out on the field often during games. I said earlier in the game I wouldnt be surprised if they got called for it.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,225
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic