»
Topic: Buying tickets for A&M game
Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 7, 2019 2:15 PM by: tigermaniac®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Buying tickets for A&M game

Posted: Feb 7, 2019 1:28 PM

I want to bring 1-3 friends from Boston for a real football game and I have secured lodging for the A&M game. When are tickets available? If they are available how can I purchase? I am willing to pay a bit extra through a StubHub/Ace. I just need to make sure everything is legit and we will get in.

I have seen tickets on StubHub. Do they have them or are these just promised from season ticket holders?

https://www.stubhub.com/clemson-tigers-football-tickets-clemson-tigers-football-clemson-clemson-memorial-stadium-9-7-2019/event/104017949/?sort=price+asc

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Buying tickets for A&M game

[1]
Posted: Feb 7, 2019 1:35 PM

No tickets will be in anyone's possession until about Week 2 in August. Stub Hub listings are from Season Ticket holders that know what they will be getting. There's no 100% guarantee that the tickets will come through, but most will. You do have a Stub Hub guarantee that the tickets will be legit and if for some reason the seller doesn't upload the tickets, you will get your money back. Stub Hub or the Clemson ticket office are the safest ways to buy tickets.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Feb 7, 2019 1:35 PM

Ticket orders are in March I believe. No tickets are distributed until August. Check CU Athletic Dept for details.

Posted: Feb 7, 2019 1:38 PM

Buy from A and M allotment save some cash

If you using stubhub I would not buy tickets until a few

Posted: Feb 7, 2019 1:43 PM

days before the game...maybe even a day before the day. Ticket prices will or should drop.

Really?

Posted: Feb 7, 2019 1:53 PM

This might be the biggest home game of the year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: If you using stubhub I would not buy tickets until a few

Posted: Feb 7, 2019 1:57 PM

This will probably not be the case for this game, with the exception of way overpriced tickets. Face Value for this ticket will probably be about $120. If you can get a decent seat for $250 now, that's a pretty good value.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

keep watch at TigerTickets...there's none there now but

Posted: Feb 7, 2019 2:15 PM

there will be as the season gets closer. You can set it to email when tickets are posted. You could also post in the "Wanted" section (there are 2 post there now).

https://www.tigernet.com/Clemson-Football-Tickets/Texas-A&M-1263/forsale

https://www.tigernet.com/view/tickets.do?category=1263&srt=d&adtype=wanted&qty=-1&page=1

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (3) lower deck tickets in section R. $3500 for all three OBO.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
787 people have read this post