Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Braswell....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,252

Braswell....

Sep 18, 2016, 2:34 PM

So this guy finally stops making those embarrassing videos and now he's on here complaining that "Fellow Tigers" aren't giving him a handout by selling him cheap tickets to a game that will likely be the highlight of college football that weekend... What exactly defines being a "tiger" that entitles you to face value tickets? Are you an Alumnus of the University, a fellow IPTAY donor that just needs a few extra seats, or just a guy that bought a Clemson hat and decided to make an ### of himself on youtube?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Braswell....

Sep 18, 2016, 2:37 PM

I never

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

He is right...

Sep 18, 2016, 2:39 PM

Yur either a poor or don't prioritize Tiger Football appropriately...

Sep 18, 2016, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Braswell.... ]

I never said anything about a handout or face value. I was talking about the upper deck being that expensive and not attempt helping a fellow tiger out a lil with the price. I have been a fan since I was 5 yrs old which was back in 1987. I'm a life long fan and have been through the up and downs with Clemson. No I didn't go to school at Clemson. I actually wen to Charleston southern on a scholarship but didn't have my priorities straight and dropped out. I regret everyday. I'm just a tiger fan wondering why the tickets have to be so extremely inflated. It was just a question on my mind

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Sep 18, 2016, 2:55 PM

The gentleman posted on tigernet that he wanted to get tickets cheaper than what they are posted for. He was lambasted for the request.

However I do not think it is fair to set up a separate post to lambast him again. We are better than that.

Just my thoughts.

Agree. Too much of that goes on here.***

Sep 18, 2016, 5:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,252
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic