Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best part of the game today was when the ump wasn't giving
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,766

Best part of the game today was when the ump wasn't giving

Mar 12, 2016, 8:53 PM

us the corners and Monte Lee really got on to him and the next inning we started getting the edge. Made a big difference when the pitchers did not have to grove it down the middle for a strike. Y

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best part of the game today was when the ump wasn't giving

Mar 12, 2016, 8:55 PM

Yep - he sounded like Dabo from the dugout letting ump know his thoughts. Starting getting calls right after

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 12, 2016, 8:57 PM

I wasn't sitting close to the dugout and I understood every word he was saying. He got his point across

Mar 12, 2016, 8:59 PM

Was right next to it. He let ump know it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 12, 2016, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Best part of the game today was when the ump wasn't giving ]

Monte not afraid at all - that's a ### good sign

Mar 12, 2016, 8:57 PM

We're you at the game? Sounded like there were quite a few tiger fans there from the background noise?

I was at last night and today and it looked like Tiger fans

Mar 12, 2016, 8:58 PM

out numbered them both days. Expect the same tomorrow

Mar 12, 2016, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Best part of the game today was when the ump wasn't giving ]

Yes - easily 3 to 1 in fan base in favor of our tigers

Mar 13, 2016, 9:32 AM

umpire had a bad game....mostly against us but he called bad strikes and balls against Wake as well. It began to even out when Monty called out the blue. I recommend the Beer approach: Hit it out of the park and take the ump out of the equation.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,766
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic