»
Topic: Baseball juniors
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jun 2, 2014 10:31 PM by: deroberts
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Baseball juniors

[1]
Posted: Jun 2, 2014 9:22 PM

I have heard that most all of the juniors on the team and Crownover plan to leave because they don't want to play for Leggett.

Re: Baseball juniors

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 9:23 PM

where do they find you people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 9:25 PM

Just wait and see

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 9:30 PM

You are in the running for most ridiculous post ever. Congratulations, and I hope your 8th grade graduation goes well- I know your family is coming in from out of town, don't worry you won't have to share a room with your brothers forever. Soon you can move into your parents basement.

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 10:29 PM

where you been deroberts, have not seen you post lately. anything wrong? hard to take all this negativity to jackleg? let us know how you really feel about it!

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 10:31 PM

f you coot. i posted my thoughts many times since saturday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

So these quotes are made up according to you

[1]
Posted: Jun 2, 2014 9:34 PM

TCI also spoke with Matthew Crownover’s father Sunday to get his thoughts. David Crownover is a veteran high school baseball coach so he also knows the game well.

“There is a reason that these kids came to Clemson. They came to Clemson because of Coach Leggett because he is a legend and he knows baseball,” he said.

Matthew Crownover visited many of the top programs in the nation and could have played anywhere. Most of the top programs had facilities that were better than what Clemson currently has, but yet Matthew selected the Tigers.

“My son loves him. He visited a lot of the top programs and could have gone to those programs. He went to Clemson because of coach Leggett,” said David Crownover.

Matthew Crownover also went on the record with his support for Leggett to TCI.

“Jack is a great man and a good mentor for us as players. I am in full support of him. I came to Clemson to play for him,” he said.

http://www.theclemsoninsider.com/2014/06/fire-jack-not-so-fast/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: I think Crownover is already 21 and can leave this

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 9:45 PM

year. It might be a good idea if about 90% of them left after seeing how they played this year.

I heard Jimmy Johnson bought a lake house

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 9:48 PM

On Hartwell too. Watch it Dabo

Re: I heard Jimmy Johnson bought a lake house- he did

Posted: Jun 2, 2014 10:12 PM

but only plans for his hair to live there. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: 2 excellent tickets in the lower deck of the North Stands(visitors side), Section P, Row M, Seats 1...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1427 people have read this post