Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Awesome interview with TL’s parents
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,093

Awesome interview with TL’s parents

Mar 5, 2019, 10:08 AM

It’s 22 minutes long and conducted by their local pastor. My take-aways:

1. The dad is clearly a man of few words. It’s clear TL’s natural calm and even stoicism comes from his dad.
2. TL has been hungry to be great since he was a kid. He loved practice growing up and always wanted to go outside and work on his game.
3. He was so good at soccer as a wee child and so competitive that the opposing coaches had to ask that TL have limited playing time. He would score every time he touched the ball basically.
4. TL outgrew his dad’s coaching by age 10/11, prompting his dad to find the QB coach we know coached TL and Justin Fields since about 5th grade on.
5. Listening to them talk about the national championship game, albeit brief, was pretty cool. That’s close to the end of the video for those not wanting to watch the entire 22 minutes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vU3gKAeXWo

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awesome interview with TL’s parents

Mar 5, 2019, 11:00 AM

Thanks for posting!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

Re: Awesome interview with TL’s parents

Mar 5, 2019, 12:49 PM

Ditto. Please, if you haven’t watched this or don’t know them, do yourself a favor and listen to it. This is one reason I’ve always tried to post is just be careful what you say about these kids and stuff. You never know what is or isn’t important to parents.

A lot of people repost stuff off of this site so we as fans of Clemson need to also be a representative as Dabo is and supporting of the culture he’s created here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,093
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic