Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any talk about what Kaepernick did?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Any talk about what Kaepernick did?

Aug 28, 2016, 8:46 AM

It was disgraceful.

The problem with our younger generation is they're misguided. Most of theses people really just don't get it.

If I'm the GM of the 49ers.... I cut him.

This is the greatest country on the planet. If you don't understand that...get out.

Our country is full of self entitled, misguided and disrespectful individuals. I'm proud of this flag..... I love my country.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As far as I know, he's exercising his constitutional

Aug 28, 2016, 8:48 AM

right to freedom of speech.

I personally don't agree with his stance, but I do agree with his right to say what he wants.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

and there's nothing unconstitutional about being stupid.***

Aug 28, 2016, 10:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: As far as I know, he's exercising his constitutional

Aug 28, 2016, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: As far as I know, he's exercising his constitutional ]

That is such a PC response.
Yes he has the right to freedom of speech. I also have the right to tell him just how wrong he is. There is no great oppression of blacks in this country unless you count the policies of the Democratic Party!
I live and work and play everyday with people from many races and everyone is treated equal whether at church, school, work, grocery store, court house. There is not this great oppression. If Kapenick or anyone else feels that strongly that we are so vile of a country then he should leave!
If he truly wants to make things better then he should see the truth and start standing up against things that actually are happening.

Re: Any talk about what Kaepernick did?

Aug 28, 2016, 8:50 AM

He's free to do what he wants...make the statements he chooses to stand behind. I had no idea he felt this way...don't recall any discussion of such when he was in the spotlight with the 9ers. Regardless, he's entitled to both his opinions/beliefs and dealing with how others respond with their own opinions/beliefs. It's on him, solely.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2016, 9:09 AM

That is simple minded thinking.... Yes we have rights....no you dont the right to disrespect our country.... any who think otherwise are just the same. period...

link to the law stating what you just stated please?***

Aug 28, 2016, 9:11 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: link to the law stating what you just stated please?***

Aug 28, 2016, 9:46 AM

the fact you're siding with this clown speaks volumes.... this country and the misguided minds in it are the reason we're in the shape were in.

it's shameful

Re: link to the law stating what you just stated please?***

Aug 28, 2016, 12:57 PM

Members, you're being as close-minded in your view as you're holding other to. The answer is somewhere in the middle. Actually, there is no answer. His actions are legal and the consequences he endures may or may not be.

He has a reason for what he did. My issue is he's been in the league several years now and this is the first time it's come up...at least mainstream-wise. So, in my view, the timing was suspect at best. If he truly feels the way he does, then good for him. He might want to think about how he goes about it...or, perhaps not. It's up to him.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is a racist prick. Hope he ends up destitute***

Aug 28, 2016, 8:53 AM

no, he is protesting racism. You're projecting yourself onto him***

Aug 28, 2016, 9:10 AM

Re: no, he is protesting racism. You're projecting yourself onto him***

Aug 28, 2016, 10:50 AM

The only reason racism is an issue is because the ones claiming it keeps bringing it up. Stupidity is the problem we have as a country. You have all these lazy ### people who think they are owed something because there were slaves once upon a time on this earth. I don't see his ### turning down his check for millions to express what he claims to believe in. He's talking about oppression and making millions of dollars playing a game in a country that allows him to do so. F*u*c*k him and anyone who disrespects this great country and the brave warriors who have fought for it and fight for it to this day. Take your look at me ######## elsewhere cause I ain't buying it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh yeah Tommie Smith and John Carlos did something similar 48 years ago...

Aug 28, 2016, 9:09 AM

So it has nothing to do with the younger generation.

And on top of it all,

Aug 28, 2016, 9:43 AM

No one is being oppressed in this country in 2016.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He is an idiot. Dumb as a box of rocks. But, it's his right.***

Aug 28, 2016, 10:06 AM

Re: He is an idiot. Dumb as a box of rocks. But, it's his right.***

Aug 28, 2016, 10:15 AM

I just don't see how it's a " right " to #### on the face of freedom.

Aug 28, 2016, 10:17 AM

This is America and yes its a great great country but let's not forget that we have a dark side and still issues among the races. With that I say let the young man express his views. It will work out in the end.

He has the right to his opinions but he does not have the

Aug 28, 2016, 10:51 AM

right to express his opinions while representing the 9'ers.
The 9'ers surely have a contract clause stating behavior detremental
to the team can result in termination.
I am sure he is surrounded by like mined people in
San Fran, which fuel this type of behavior. When it effects
his bottom line he may not be so quick to act this may
publicly any more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2016, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Any talk about what Kaepernick did? ]

Only issue I have is with the lazy race who won't get off their ##### and earn their keep. I am talking about all you sorry ### white people too. Just so you know I am white.

Although he has the right to express his views........

Aug 28, 2016, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Any talk about what Kaepernick did? ]

and he also has the legal right to burn the flag and say #### ### to a cop, his views are subject to the court of public opinion. He is subject to the public scrutiny of patriotic sports fans and americans that find such "views" offensive and reprehensible......that is THEIR right! We'll see how it pans out with fans and sponsors. We'll see how he does with his endorsements. We'll see how he's greeted in stadiums....that's also his right!

Aug 28, 2016, 11:03 AM

No what's disgraceful is the people ignoring the injustice he's speaking about.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:04 AM

LMAO! Are you serious or is my meter broke? Unbelievable.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:08 AM

### are you talking about? There is dead bodies being left on the ground and police men walking away on paid leave. There are unarmed innocent people getting killed by people who suppose to protect us... Are you ignoring that? That's why Kap didn't stand up is because the BS you and others ignore.... Go ask DW behind close doors how he feels about the injustice in America and he will say the exact same thing. What's unbelievable is you people ignoring this sh!t that's going on!!!

Aug 28, 2016, 11:13 AM

Stay out of trouble and you won't end up dead. You think the cops are just going to sit back and let these idiots murder them? They are just beating the thugs to the punch. I have zero sympathy. I have been stopped by cops before for routine things and I have never had a problem with any of them. Want to know why? Because I act and treat them respectfully while they are doing their jobs. I will tell DW the same thing. I don't care who you are I will tell you this is my stance. I will also tell you I always respect my country and the great soldiers that defend it.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:21 AM

Philansto Castile got killed in front of his daughter for pulling his ID out.

Alton Sterling got killed for selling cigs outside of a store.

Trayvon Martin got killed for "looking suspect" because he didn't look like he belongs in that neighborhood.

Tamir Rice got killed for having a BB gun in a park. He was 12.

John Crawford was killed in Walmart for having a BB gun HE JUST purchased.

I can go on and on about unarmed innocent black people getting killed.

And I know you have no sympathy. None of you do. That's the problem right there. I can't wait till happens to you or some one close to you.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:35 AM

Bull crap! Trayvon got killed because he was a thug who jumped a guy with a gun.
The dude selling cigarettes resisted arrest over and over.
More than likely the same for the rest of your list.
Truth matters!

It amazes me how people try to spin the facts to fit their agenda.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:52 AM

Wanna buck up to police? Want to be a criminal, and do gangsta stuff? Wanna be hard and keep it "Real"? Well sometimes you cross some fella you shouldn't have. Be it Police, armed citizens, etc. It amazes me how when people spin the story of these poor innocets, they look like they are coming from church, and are only missing their Halo. Then you see the pics you were not supposed to find. You know, posing with two 9mms while smoking a 3 foot blunt. Please! In my career I work with tons of black men, and most of them will tell you, these chumps got just what they deserved. Most of them had records of violent offenses a yard long. Dont wanna get capped? Don't be a criminal. This narrative that so many are buying into is all art of a greater agenda that sadly, we are allowing to happen. And btw, those of us that ARE pissed at C. Kap, well the 9ers backed him... Better Hope Goodell does something, or this is going to become a lot more common.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2016, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Any talk about what Kaepernick did? ]

Some of those are very sad situations. All of them I am sure have extenuating circumstances.
There are more whites shot by police % wise than blacks.
Nobody is out how hunting down blacks.
Unless you count gangs and they are killing everybody.

Aug 28, 2016, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Any talk about what Kaepernick did? ]

Did you really just say "I can't wait till it happens to you or someone close to you" wow you'd really think that these criminals being shot by cops were like your dad or something.

Aug 28, 2016, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Any talk about what Kaepernick did? ]

He has his rights and I have mine also! I will not have any respect for him or the 9'ers or any
other team he may play for or any product or company he represents!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2016, 1:33 PM

I think the commissioner is considering suspending Tom Brady another four weeks since he grew up a SF fan and may have had something to do with it.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic