Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As a Clemson student
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

As a Clemson student

Oct 7, 2017, 7:59 PM

I loved that free ticket and was amazed at hearing other universities charged their students... STUDENTS! Students who are either broke or supported by their parents. Students get free tickets should be the norm... PERIOD.

HOWEVER, students should show the eff up for games!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow..What an Astute Student you are Clever!

Oct 7, 2017, 8:01 PM

Saying..DaBO would be proud! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As a Clemson student

Oct 7, 2017, 8:03 PM

I agree

They did show up and stayed most of the boring

Oct 7, 2017, 8:05 PM

game....relax....xanax??? 3?

Re: They did show up and stayed most of the boring

Oct 7, 2017, 8:07 PM

I wasn't there but shots of The Hill refute your statement. I remember The Hill being PACKED. It was a point of pride.

Oct 7, 2017, 8:08 PM

And we were 7-5 to 9-3 while I was there. We are really good nowadays. It amazes me that the stadium isn't packed solid every single game.

Oct 7, 2017, 8:09 PM

...also, I prefer "natural medications" over something a chemist created to relieve my nerves.

attendance said over 80,000....odd***

Oct 7, 2017, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Re: They did show up and stayed most of the boring ]

Re: attendance said over 80,000....odd***

Oct 7, 2017, 8:21 PM

Considering capacity is 81,500 I'd say The Hill was missing 1,500 ??

Re: attendance said over 80,000....odd***

Oct 7, 2017, 8:41 PM

The upper south east corner was empty too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Wait.....

Oct 7, 2017, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: They did show up and stayed most of the boring ]

you weren't there? And you started a thread about students needing to show up to games?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Wait.....

Oct 7, 2017, 8:11 PM

I haven't been a CU student for quite some years. I don't get free tickets and I live in Phoenix. The opening sentence of my statement was written in the past tense.

Re: Wait.....

Oct 7, 2017, 8:11 PM

Also, your point count is moderately intimidating. HAHAHA

Oct 7, 2017, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: They did show up and stayed most of the boring ]

They appearently limit the hill now. Also in the 80's students could get lower deck tickets up to the 40. We give tickets some of the worse tickets compared to other schools.

Having good seats as a student kept me hooked on the Tigers. The school needs to realize that these students are future Iptay members.

Oct 7, 2017, 8:15 PM

It’s not as limited as it was empty. I thought the BC game was bad. But the Hill was embarrassing today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2017, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: They did show up and stayed most of the boring ]

Future IPTAY members. Great point!

Oct 7, 2017, 8:14 PM [ in reply to They did show up and stayed most of the boring ]

Bull Spit.... their section were empty when the team came down and they were cleared out more shortly after half. I was there

Oct 7, 2017, 9:10 PM

There is a fense around the hill now with one entrance. It is my understanding that you have to have hill ticket to get on hill, which was previously not the case.

Oct 7, 2017, 8:16 PM [ in reply to They did show up and stayed most of the boring ]

You obviously weren't at the game. The Hill was only about half full. The student body should be ashamed

Oct 7, 2017, 8:12 PM

Dabo was making stuff up..... the Hill wasn’t even half full when the team came down.

He was probably trying to keep it from looking bad..... PR cover

If you had on a red/orange dress, tmale me.***

Oct 7, 2017, 8:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: If you had on a red dress, tmale me.***

Oct 7, 2017, 8:23 PM

HAHAHA PERFECT!

Re: Hill attendance

Oct 7, 2017, 8:54 PM

The hill was embarrassing today. However, that falls on DRad. For some insane reason, hill tickets are now limited. My son, a junior, used to love sitting on the hill. Now, with the reduced hill tickets, he says it is not the same. The kids like a packed hill, not a half empty one. Rumor has it that DRad has his eye on expanding the stadium at the east end. If he can make the hill look empty at the games, it will be easier for him to construct seats there in the near future. Hopefully alumni will let DRad know that this is unacceptable. Fill the Hill! End this policy of limiting hill tickets.

Re: If you had on a red/orange dress, tmale me.***

Oct 7, 2017, 8:34 PM [ in reply to If you had on a red/orange dress, tmale me.*** ]

Your boyfriend is not going to like this! ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2017, 8:17 PM

> Students get free tickets should be
> the norm... PERIOD.
>
"Should be..." Wow, do you have a lot to learn. Can you even name five power 5 schools that still give free tickets to students? College costs a ton of money and the pittance that would be paid for student tickets is neglible. Students are leaving BECAUSE it was free to them.

Oct 7, 2017, 8:25 PM

I see your point. Something you earn or pay for holds higher value. And no, I can't name a school that does free tickets for students. What I'm saying is that the students at all schools should get free tickets. Enabling students to go to the games at no cost is a great way to build school pride and sink the hooks into students to turn them into CU sports fans for life. You perhaps disagree and that is completely fine. I'm ok to agree to disagree.

Oct 7, 2017, 8:17 PM

Do they still have the athletic fee hidden inside of your tuition? If so, you should petition for them to either drop the fee or to allow students I to the game for no additional costs

Oct 7, 2017, 8:28 PM

I'm an engineering student through ASU online now and called the university to see what kind of student discounts there are for games so I could hopefully take the wife and kids without breaking the bank. They said online students don't have that athletic fee and therefore get no discount like on campus students. I'd never heard of that athletic fee in there before then, so good point!

Luckily ASU sucks so tickets are like $10-$15 hahaha.

Oct 7, 2017, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: As a Clemson student ]

Oh cool. I gave you your first point. Welcome to TNet!

Or, welcome back with a new screen name if you are one of the many that were ran off and decided to start over lol.

Oct 7, 2017, 8:50 PM

Why are you on an old man message board on a Saturday night after a win?

Oct 7, 2017, 8:55 PM

I live in Phoenix, it's not Saturday night here. Also, my classes ended yesterday and the next ones don't start up until Wednesday. So, I have some time (despite what my Bride my think, lol).

Re: As a Clemson student***

Oct 7, 2017, 9:27 PM

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic