Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As I warned, the game in WillieB won't be a give'me..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 955

As I warned, the game in WillieB won't be a give'me..

Sep 14, 2019, 4:26 PM

and next year in DV Hillinski will be a tough out.

Saying, the in-state rivalry May be back.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As I warned, the game in WillieB won't be a give'me..

Sep 14, 2019, 4:27 PM

We'll see. It's early.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It will all depend on how he can hold up to that “tough”

Sep 14, 2019, 4:36 PM

SEC East schedule! ?? He is only starting his 2nd game and he is no Trevor Lawrence!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2019, 4:38 PM

Lol, because they've given up nearly 250 yards in just over one quarter, and scored 10 points?

Sep 14, 2019, 4:41 PM

you're an idiot if you are not taking some notice on this game... Alabama might not be last year Alabama but I wasn't expecting SC to do what they have done so far on offense.

Sep 14, 2019, 4:47 PM

Because they've scored 10 points? You realize that Alabama didn't have a good defense last year either, right? They gave up 20 or more points in 7 different games last year. It's crazy how so many people literally make up their minds on the quality of a team on a play by play basis.

Sep 14, 2019, 4:52 PM

I'm not doing a play by play basis at all... Clemson gave up 35 against sc at home last year... This offense might cause some problems with a QB that doesn't seem to fear who they are playing... I'm just saying most people on this board all week were expecting 40-0 at halftime. don't believe me go back and check. I've watched every min of SC so far this year b/c well none of our games to date have been at the same time so I am seeing a difference in this team from NC to Alabama. Yes, Alabama can win by 40 still but I am looking at week 3 this team can be a problem on offense.. Defense not so much right now

Sep 14, 2019, 4:58 PM

They scored 35 last year and still lost by 21 points in a game that was never in doubt. You see a difference in this team from the UNC game? You mean a game where they also had 10 points at this point in the game? Maybe this QB will be better than Bently, but they still can't run the ball consistently, and they still can't stop anyone. At this point, you're impressed that they're down 24-10 to Alabama midway through the 2nd quarter?

Sep 14, 2019, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: As I warned, the game in WillieB won't be a give'me.. ]

And now back to back 3 and outs by South Carolina on offense...

Sep 14, 2019, 5:07 PM

listen I wish I could tell you how much I hate SC b/c if I did I would be kicked from this site when I said what I thought about them. I'm just seeing at this point a bunch of monkey's playing with a football better than they did against NC

Sep 14, 2019, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: As I warned, the game in WillieB won't be a give'me.. ]

USUC still is unable to tackle, if you are not seeing that you may be confused.

Replies: 10
| visibility 955
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic