Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Artavis Scott to Clemson??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,336

Artavis Scott to Clemson??

Jul 2, 2013, 9:23 PM

I got into a long argument with a few of you about the credibility of QT on STS (again, I am not defending all of STS but I haven't seen QT specifically be wrong yet).

He called on Twitter early this morning and then with this article that Scott is going to commit to Clemson so lets see if he has any credibility. Putting him to the test. Later on 247 had it as 97% percent with their crystal ball deal.

Also love that the starting kicker for the Dawgs got arrested for BUI (boating under the influence). How many more will get arrested before the season? Over/under on 6 being suspended??

http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2013/7/2/4482266/clemson-recruiting-artavis-scott-update-and-sparq

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Artavis Scott to Clemson??

Jul 2, 2013, 9:27 PM

Other very reputable people said Clemson last night.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 2, 2013, 9:41 PM

Should have read this post done by Penthouse earlier.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14041060�

Who called it last night?? Please let me know so I can follow them. Did Bartow? I didn't see any official TI call on this until later today. TCI didn't until today? Did Philpot??

Were they on record predictions? Not challenging you just wanting to know who it is...

Jul 2, 2013, 9:44 PM

You need to look back at the Insider reports on TCI.

Jul 2, 2013, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Artavis Scott to Clemson?? ]

The crystal ball predictions started 6-24-13 favoring Clemson. TCI has been calling him to Clemson since about a week after he left camp.

Jul 2, 2013, 10:16 PM

I know the crystal ball thing but I find that to be very easy--everyone knew that Clemson's chances increased after the camp. Put a % on it--I don't know, doesn't mean much to me and isn't really going out on a limb. Its smart because you don't lose credibility if your 'crystal ball' is wrong.

I read TCI pretty regularly and maybe I just missed it but after the camp I didn't see anything specifically calling Scott to Clemson. Sure vague language like we are in better position etc.(same things QT has had since the end of camp too)

I respect Robert a lot for what he does, don't get my wrong (and maybe I just missed it) but I didnt see an official prediction that beat QT. Sure a lot of people (including QT) have been hinting. Thats why I thought it would be a good case run.

Anyway, he was one of the first to go on official record--so his credibility is on the line for me...I will be interested to see if he is right.

Jul 2, 2013, 9:58 PM

Stop spreading rumors dude. This is how arguments begin, and false information is released. He is set to announce in about 30-40 minutes. I'm watching The Opening right now on ESPNU. I plan on posting exactly when he does. Until then, be patient and pray he's bought in to TigerNation.

Jul 2, 2013, 10:56 PM

Its not a rumor its a projection. Big difference.

Jul 2, 2013, 10:21 PM

Scott committed to Clemson

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,336
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic