Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else having this problem with YouTube TV?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,951

Anyone else having this problem with YouTube TV?

Sep 14, 2019, 5:46 AM

Some shows that I have set to record continuously, are not showing up in my list of recorded shows. For example, I have Packer & Durham set to record every show, but starting yesterday, I couldn't access the shows from this past week, but the older shows are still listed, from a week or more ago.

I am pretty sure the shows are recorded, but just not visible in the list of recorded shows. I see this problem with several other shows, but not all shows. I haven't changed any settings.

YouTube TV is supposed to have unlimited DVR, so I have no idea what the problem is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else having this problem with YouTube TV?

Sep 14, 2019, 6:44 AM

Same here. Wierd part was they were there the day before as i watched part of one of the shows recorded. Went back last night to finish watching and it was gone.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's exactly what mine did! So I checked several other

Sep 14, 2019, 7:58 AM

recordings, and some are ok, and others are only there for the older shows, but not for the past week!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Contact YouTube TV

Sep 14, 2019, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone else having this problem with YouTube TV? ]

https://support.google.com/youtubetv/contactflow?hl=en&dl=yttv_contact_flow&authuser=0

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Anyone else having this problem with YouTube TV?

Sep 14, 2019, 7:30 AM

I haven't recorded Packer and Durham, but do record all of the games. I just checked and all are still in my library.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Did you check in “Library”?

Sep 14, 2019, 8:08 AM

That’s were the completed recordings end up on my tv.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, they aren't in library***

Sep 14, 2019, 9:47 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,951
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic