Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody have a recommended hotel in auburn?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Anybody have a recommended hotel in auburn?

Aug 18, 2016, 2:53 PM

I would like to stay at a hotel where there would be more Clemson fans like I have before during away or bowl games but I've never been to auburn so if anyone on here knows a good hotel to stay at please let me know. Tia.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody have a recommended hotel in auburn?

Aug 18, 2016, 3:04 PM

Anything close was gone ages ago. You can try Columbus or LaGrange Georgia(on I-85 going in). Columbus has more stuff I think. You may not be able to be picky as to how many fans there are. You'll be lucky to find a room...There might be stuff in Opeleika(sp?) Or try closer to game time when people cancel.

Aug 18, 2016, 3:05 PM

We are staying at the Courtyard Columbus Phenix City/Riverfront. We stayed there last time and there were a lot of Clemson fans.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've stayed at the Auburn Marriott Opelika before

Aug 18, 2016, 3:08 PM

It's pretty nice and they have a shuttle to downtown Auburn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

DNPOTD***

Aug 18, 2016, 3:09 PM

You're an awful human bean***

Aug 18, 2016, 3:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Hope you can still find a place

Aug 18, 2016, 3:15 PM

I was looking and Columbus is the closest you're going to find on 'that side' of town. I'm coming in from the other direction, so we're staying near Montgomery. You could also look at something closer to Atl (Newnan/Peachtree City), depending on how far you want to drive after the game.

At this late date...no !!!!

Aug 18, 2016, 4:10 PM

Unless you just get lucky, you may have to go as far as Columbus or LaGrange, if not further, to find something now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 18, 2016, 6:02 PM

We are staying here:
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
100 Willis Circle, LaGrange, GA 30240
Tel: +1-706-845-1115

$119 a night. Booked it back in June.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finding a room in Auburn is like finding one in Clemson

Aug 18, 2016, 6:06 PM

How does Atlanta sound, that's where I am staying. Driving in that morning and schlepping back if I don't drink to much, otherwise it's the Auburn Jail

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stay in Atlanta area near airport

Aug 18, 2016, 7:58 PM

Not auburn

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2016, 2:10 AM

You can check this listing from the Auburn tourism bureau for gameday hotel availability -

http://s3.amazonaws.com/AOTOURISMCOM/db/responsive_football_pages/7/documents/Copy%20of%20Football%20Availab.pdf

Aug 19, 2016, 7:51 AM

I feel sorry for anyone paying $460 to stay at a Hampton Inn. I'd rather sleep in my rental car. Smh. In my next life, I'm going to be a real estate developer and just focus on rural schools with well-funded athletic programs. Makes no sense that anyone should have to stay in the Atlanta area and drive an hour and 45 minutes each way on game day just to avoid paying $500/night for a 2-star hotel. You can find hotels in NYC for $350 one day before New Years Eve if you needed to and it's one of the largest travel destinations for that particular holiday. This needs to change, especially around Clemson.

Aug 19, 2016, 6:42 AM

We are staying an hour away at Calloway Gardens. Making a whole weekend of it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic