Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Dab is all over the place
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,666

The Dab is all over the place

Nov 23, 2015, 7:40 PM

The just did it on NFL countdown and showed the Carolina Panthers doing it. Dabo is one hot commodity,couldn't happen to a better person.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you know Dabo coppied the dab don't you

Nov 23, 2015, 7:47 PM

That wasn't his dab

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And we all know who made it go VIRAL !

Nov 23, 2015, 7:48 PM

Dabo needs royalties. Cam and the rest started doing it after Dabo. It was a very low key dance until Dabo went viral, and definitely within the sports community

Re: And we all know who made it go VIRAL !

Nov 23, 2015, 7:56 PM

O rly?

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/11/16/nfl-nba-dab-dance-cam-newton-lebron-james#comments

Well , his name is DABO

Nov 23, 2015, 8:01 PM

So Dabbin' just comes naturally !

GO TIGERS !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 23, 2015, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Re: And we all know who made it go VIRAL ! ]

o'rly ! Just because a few had done it before Dabo in sports, when he did it, it was front page of yahoo, made the USA Today, Huffington Post, SB Nation and others, that is when it went VIRAL in sports

The Kids who made the song made it go viral***

Nov 23, 2015, 7:58 PM [ in reply to And we all know who made it go VIRAL ! ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2015, 8:07 PM [ in reply to And we all know who made it go VIRAL ! ]

alright guys I'm gonna give you all a quick lesson. Dabo nor Cam made it go viral, people been dabbin for a long time now. Dabo got it from his players, look up Migos x Dab. It's a song from a rap group out of Atlanta, Dabo was the first head coach I seen do it but he definlty didn't make it go viral. I'm from the younger generation and i listen to rap music daily. I know all about this stuff, please don't think Dabo came up with the dab..

Nov 16, 2021, 7:19 PM

no, Dabo made it go viral in sports. Cam may have put an exclamation point on it a few days later, but after Dabo did it, it was MAJOR HEADLINES. Like it or not any lurking coots or other, Dabo has the Midas touch and is THE MOST TALKED ABOUT COACH in all of sports right now. And he deserves it

Nov 23, 2015, 8:16 PM

Man guys all across college and NFL been doing all year, didn't nobody notice it because y'all in tune with the younger generation. Dabo was the first head coach to do it yeah, but the Dab is definlty not his.

Nov 23, 2015, 8:20 PM

doesn't change the fact that after Dabo did it, made ESPN, Fox news and was written about in the aforementioned publications. I am about to turn 20 and a soph at Clemson, so it's not like I removed from the youth, I am one of them

Know this

Nov 23, 2015, 9:07 PM

I'm not old,don't keep up with the latest dances,but I'm a sports junkie and Dabo has set the Dab off more so than Cam. People know Cam dances,but Dabo has made it more mainstream than him or the originators. There weren't any coaches or media doing great it until Coach Swinney did his thing.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,666
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic