Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And it begins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 408

And it begins

Nov 4, 2018, 7:46 AM

thanks trumpers,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/11/02/att-hbo-cinemax-dish-sling-tv-dispute-over-programming/1860427002/

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always pegged you as a slinger

Nov 4, 2018, 7:52 AM

With that mustache and all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And it begins

Nov 4, 2018, 8:10 AM

More hyperbole from Balm blaming Republicans for what has been a long standing tactic among cable distributors. Just what are you blaming it on, certainly not Net Neutrality ? That has nothing to do with this issue and never did in fact. Mergers maybe? Those in fact have been an ongoing thing for decades under both sides of the aisle , yes your precious DEMS allowed them too. So what exactly is the issue you are complaining over now?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 8:15 AM

more a sign of complete ineptitude by a party that controls all three branches of government.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 8:29 AM

Once again HOW EXACTLY, not some lame Balm opinion. Yes provide specifics as to how this is a Republican fault. Mergers and aquisitions have been going on since the 80's. Deals between networks and distributors have always been an issue on payments for programming. The government has no right or power to tell HBO they must give away programming now do they? Once again how is this a Republican fault Balm?

Nov 4, 2018, 11:27 AM

Tiger1Dad said:

Once again HOW EXACTLY, not some lame Balm opinion. Yes provide specifics as to how this is a Republican fault. Mergers and aquisitions have been going on since the 80's. Deals between networks and distributors have always been an issue on payments for programming. The government has no right or power to tell HBO they must give away programming now do they? Once again how is this a Republican fault Balm?

Ummm, it was a joke. He was being sarcastical.

Lighten up Francis. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 11:31 AM

Think not Felix, he is just blindly anti anything with the other side it all becomes their fault. Raining ? Their fault. Too hot? There fault. Too cold? Their fault. Stuck in traffic? Their fault. Market up or down? Their fault.

Nov 4, 2018, 11:41 AM

Dude, ya'll really need to lay off the raining thing...my grass is driving me nuts!

You disagree with Balm1 because you disagree with him. Your's or my opinion doesn't carry anymore weight than his.

Sometimes this should be a little fun. We shouldn't hate each other over it.

You and I rarely agree on politics but I bet I could buy you a beer or go fishing and we'd get along great.

We're all still Americans and we've got to stop hating on each other.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 11:46 AM

I do not hate Balm, I hate his hypocrysy. We can differ but on things but one must be fair on it. He , as on this post, lacks any insight or reasoning at all , once again I might add. With you, at least you put up reasons. We may differ on the veracity of those but at least you try.

Astroturf it, low maintenance and just need a good blower to keep it neat.

As to agreeing, go read my post I could almost be a Democrat here and get back to me .

So is Balm serious or not? I’m getting spun around here.

Nov 4, 2018, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: And it begins ]

If he is serious, I can’t imagine how Trump supporters are to blame for this.

null

It sounds like what bowl games do to schools

Nov 4, 2018, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: And it begins ]

Guarenteee tickets. Thanks Obama. We had to pay up during your tenure

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 408
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic