Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
cheers, state of south carolina.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

cheers, state of south carolina.

Jul 10, 2015, 1:10 PM

let's move forward now.
the only bad news i wanna hear coming out of
my home state is - how abysmal the university
of south carolina's football program is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dabo cood make a tremendous statement by directing

Jul 10, 2015, 1:16 PM

recruits scar's way.

this whole contentious, divisive rivalry thang is good for no one that swears fealty to the palmetto & gorget.

juan state, juan team, juan dream!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a Carolina Moon... I don't care what anybody says...

Jul 13, 2015, 1:26 PM

Forget gorget...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cheers, state of south carolina.

Jul 10, 2015, 1:22 PM

Oh it's not over its just beginning

Jul 10, 2015, 1:26 PM

Yep!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 10, 2015, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: cheers, state of south carolina. ]

Hit the nail on the head

Allen West speaks ...

Jul 10, 2015, 1:31 PM

"Yippee, the Confederate battle flag has now been removed from the grounds of the South Carolina State Capitol. And, just like that, it solves the problem of black-on-black crime and killings. Now we’ll see the out-of-wedlock birthrate in the black community drop from 75%. There will be better educational opportunities and schools in South Carolina’s black communities and all across America. The black unemployment rate will drop —especially the almost 40% black teenage unemployment rate. We’ll now see an economic entrepreneurial boon in the inner cities because the Confederate battle flag’s been lowered. And there’ll be no more gangs of blacks beating on whites — as we saw in Ohio recently. Yep, the liberal progressive media shouted "squirrel" and an entire nation went a running. All the yelling and shouting by the crowds was evidence of those who lack grace, respect and dignity. Former South Carolina Gamecocks football coach Lou Holtz remarked that when you get to the end zone, you should act like you’ve been there before. So what does the lowering of the Confederate battle flag have to do with the killing of little seven-year-old Amari Brown in Chicago — anyone know when his funeral is?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Allen West speaks ...

Jul 10, 2015, 1:36 PM

Well said. And speaking on Chicago, Obama's hometown, those gun laws are working out real well there, aren't they?

Jul 10, 2015, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Allen West speaks ... ]

So you are saying the flag should have stayed up there or that you agree with flag or with the racists that stood and anointed the flag as their symbol?

I do not think the majority of (your) Republicans in office are swayed by the "liberal" media. So why did they see the light of today and realized yesterday's culture and inaction was wrong?

Did FOXbibleandtruthandhonestNEWS tell them to do it?

Jul 13, 2015, 1:16 PM

Did PMSNBC/CommunistNN/ObamaNET tell them to do it?

Jul 10, 2015, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Allen West speaks ... ]

Congratulations. You have qualified yourself clearly as a racist.

Jul 10, 2015, 3:02 PM

There you go again throwing that word around. Everything he stated was 100% factual. What about that makes him a racist besides that you just don't want to hear the truth and you want to keep blaming everybody else for your problems.

Jul 10, 2015, 3:50 PM

It won't be long until we have to take down the U.S. flag now. Think about it, which flag has had more controversy? Maybe old glory belongs in a museum. That's the next step, heck they're already burning and stomping on it.

White folks seem to be more worried about being accused of being racist like they're responsible for 150+ years ago. It's 2015. more freedom and opportunity exists now than ever before. People that hate on the flag are misinformed or uneducated. The officials will do anything to prevent black riots(whether they're justified or not) and win votes, right?

We've given inches and now miles will be taken, but as long as you don't feel bad about your great great great grandpa who maybe had black folks working in fields before automobiles were around. Just apologize to any African American for there misfortunes in 2015 because of that.

Obama knows a poor black man has no shot in this country...

Sooooo ... a black man who states these things is a racist?

Jul 13, 2015, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Allen West speaks ... ]

SMH

Let me help you ... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=allen+west

Take a victory lap.

Jul 10, 2015, 1:32 PM

We might see some benefit from taking down the flag. We'll see.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2015, 1:34 PM

An abysmal scar football program = excellent news to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is that? Do you know how kinda moranic you sound cuz

Jul 10, 2015, 1:36 PM

if SCU was any good at football then Clemson would be more relevant?

HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT??

Heck, if it wasn't for SCU's baseball success Dabo wouldn't have had that motivation to finally beat Spurrier.

Although some people believe Spurrier let up after that 5-streak.

PLEASE! Let up. We beat the crap out of them. I don't care

Jul 10, 2015, 1:40 PM

to see USuC as an elite program. Clemson? YES. ALL THE WAY, BABY! Just so we can play FSU, some great SEC teams not named #####, and some other ACC teams with a little respect then I will take it. Because if we can make the playoffs who care how good USuC is?

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you prefer to have a rivalry that means nothing nationall

Jul 10, 2015, 1:43 PM

-y because your rival in-state opponent constantly has a losing record.

Got it.

Enjoy all your #1 commitments flipping to the SEC.

#HeyBromeauxAtLeastSCUSuxEvenWorseRight?.

Why change 100+ years of history. 5 years is but a drop.

Jul 10, 2015, 1:45 PM

Clemson didn't need them in 1981. Why now?

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: Now would be a good time for someone??? to post

Jul 10, 2015, 1:46 PM

"This is South Carolina Football" just for giggles. ;)

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't Spurrier get paid more than Dabo?***

Jul 10, 2015, 1:48 PM

So what?***

Jul 10, 2015, 1:49 PM

You are, like, way boring, Thomas.

Jul 10, 2015, 1:55 PM

I feel sorry for your family.

Slurrier is not overpaid, right? Look at what has he done.

Jul 10, 2015, 2:14 PM

Wonder what you and your flock could have done for uscjr football if Spurrier was paid less?

Man you could have stayed longer at the Whitney or had more bail money or maybe bought more rings and trophies.

Heck you could have even gotten tickets to join in your (ahem any other SEC team who actually played in the) National Championship games.

But you get what you pay for right... well almost... or not really.

You did get 5 straight wins over your Rival. Wahooooo.

LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY Slurrier hiccup is worth it.

What did you pay him last year?

How did you not need them if they were on your schedule?

Jul 10, 2015, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Why change 100+ years of history. 5 years is but a drop. ]

So you're saying you could have just not played the game & still gotten into the Orange Bowl?

Wow!

Clemson is more magical than I thought!

We don't need them as an elite program.***

Jul 10, 2015, 1:49 PM

Re: So you prefer to have a rivalry that means nothing nationall

Jul 10, 2015, 6:08 PM [ in reply to So you prefer to have a rivalry that means nothing nationall ]

Have to agree with you Le Lip. Strength of Schedule means everything. It matters to beat teams who are good. Beating Wofford or Wake Forest means very little.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is that? Do you know how kinda moranic you sound cuz

Jul 10, 2015, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Why is that? Do you know how kinda moranic you sound cuz ]

Yer funny!

Jul 10, 2015, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: cheers, state of south carolina. ]

doh! yes - bad gamechickens IS good!

Perfection for me is playing an 0-11 coot team every year &

Jul 13, 2015, 2:00 PM

making them 0-12. We didn't need them to be good in 1981to win the NC, and that will never matter as we strive for more NC titles.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic