Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All said & done about the 44-16 game..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,622

All said & done about the 44-16 game..

Jun 9, 2019, 5:55 PM

it came down to Clemson having the better performing team that night along with the better game plan & sharper coaching staff (when it counted) AND consequently beat the living sheet out of Bama & the SEC!

Saying..Please Stop all the pathetic & weak excuses Media, Bammer & SEC lovers, Bias Fans & Others.

44-16 (4-EVER) In The Record Books Til Eternity.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All said & done about the 44-16 game..

Jun 9, 2019, 6:32 PM

All those you mentioned are just getting started - wait until the new season starts. By the end of this coming season, Alabama will once again be (in their minds) almighty and unbeatable. I have no doubt they will be favored if we play them in the post-season. In reality, Clemson was the better team in all respects and I expect will be the better team again this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2019, 7:00 PM

When the season gets started, every word from media and sec homers will be about Bama getting revenge on Dabo and Clemson. That will be the main topic until we play Bama again, and I hope that we do the same just so we can listen to those same homers rinse and repeat their same sad song and dance!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2019, 7:10 PM

What I hate though is, that they will rank Alabama higher and give them the Peach Bowl in the semi-final game. And we'll get sent to the Fiesta Bowl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 10, 2019, 2:33 AM

Dabo has his team made to beat all comers, and Bama wasn't ever not in his plans to beat more than he will ever lose to them. Preparing Clemson to beat Bama covered his bases to beat the others bc, that is what Bama was doing with all others, beating them!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,622
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic