Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we all burn our outfits from Garnet Friday yet?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 2,177

Can we all burn our outfits from Garnet Friday yet?

Feb 7, 2015, 11:39 AM

;0)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can we all burn our outfits from Garnet Friday yet?

Feb 7, 2015, 11:40 AM

I had no problems returning mine.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2015, 11:42 AM

Never wore any. Never will.

I did say a silent prayer but I don't think that's what some of the garnet wearers wanted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully we dont need them again, but it could be possible.

Feb 7, 2015, 11:42 AM

Fingers crossed that another event of this nature does not occur, but with the inherent nature of human beings, I would assume that history will repeat itself.

So you may want to hold onto the outfit.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Killed by crazy ex.

Feb 7, 2015, 11:57 AM

Just because of where it occurred is causing all the brouhaha. And the instant righteous indignation from coots when they weren't getting the response they wanted from everybody was disgusting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

+1 but...

Feb 7, 2015, 4:34 PM

they got exactly what they wanted from that, something to exploit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2015, 11:48 AM

YOU ARE A SICK PUPPY !!!!!!!!1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh give me an effin break!! You would have thought Va Tech

Feb 7, 2015, 4:09 PM

happened all over again by the way people have been carrying on. It was a domestic issue ended by a crazy ex wife. I actually find it a bit of a slap in the face that they have turned this into their "version" of the Tucker Hipps tragedy. Typical

Feb 7, 2015, 11:51 AM

People like you are pathetic & immature & shallow mined & a total disgrace to Clemson & the State of South Carolina! And quite possibly the human race.

Feb 7, 2015, 11:53 AM

I AGREE WITH 1965 TIGER

you make Clemson so proud

Feb 7, 2015, 12:01 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16525572#16525572

"WHAT THE #### ARE YOU SAYING
SPEAK ENGLISH YOU BORDER CROSSER"

Really.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: you make Clemson so proud

Feb 7, 2015, 12:48 PM

I also agree with 1965tiger. You really don't get it do you? It's not what color you wear but the respect you show for life - death - tragedy. Can not think of you as a Clemson grad.

You really don't get it, do you?

Feb 7, 2015, 12:56 PM

Everyone doesn't have to agree with your opinion on what everybody should do. And you have no idea what my views are on life, death and tragedy. But don't let that stop you trying to feel all self-righteous.

What a sad, limited world-view you seem to have.

Feb 7, 2015, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: you make Clemson so proud ]

Have you convinced yourself that somebody's random idea about wearing certain colors has ANYTHING to do with showing respect for the murder of a college professor? If you make even the slightest connection between the two, and proceed to judge others for not doing so, then you are behaving like a simple-minded fool with a penchant for self-righteousness.

If this accurately describes you or anyone else reading this... Grow up and improve the way you process information.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's hard to burn things that never existed!***

Feb 7, 2015, 12:32 PM

Feb 7, 2015, 1:02 PM

No, I am not burning the $45 garnet shirt I got for a $1.50 at the thrift store in Columbia, to do chores around the house, (like clean the bathrooms and kitty litter) the week after the Carolina-Clemson game this year. It is perfect for those tasks.

Feb 7, 2015, 1:34 PM

You should see a doctor ,., you have heart trouble

If you did wear garnet and now burn it ,,. then your heart is missing ,.,

How old are you ???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's people like you that make Clemson look bad

Feb 7, 2015, 1:25 PM

For ever wearing that #### color garnet in the first place.

Learn from this.

Feb 7, 2015, 3:47 PM

If you bought them on Walmart's clearance rack, they won't accept returns for USUC stuff. You have to burn them. So YES.

We should be just as considerate of them as they are of us.

Feb 7, 2015, 4:31 PM

We should wear their garnet for at least as long as they wore orange after we lost Tucker.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agreed

Feb 7, 2015, 7:21 PM

I think so too.

Some of you really make me wonder though...... I know some comments were tongue-in-cheek, but some maybe weren't. We have our share of redneck bigots too.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently not yet...

Feb 7, 2015, 4:42 PM

Saw a guy with a Clemson hat wearing a garnet shirt that said "Kill a coot for Christ". Looked like a 70's rebel who had an issue with commies in the past...

Not that I don't think the incident was just awful but folks are blowing this way out of proportion. It was tragic but it happens almost every day at some location. I pray for the families involved and hope there is resolution soon.

Replies: 21
| visibility 2,177
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic