Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After spending a day in Phoenix
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,176

After spending a day in Phoenix

Jan 10, 2016, 12:55 PM

I would say it looks to be at least a 2:1 ratio of Clemson to bama fans

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After spending a day in Phoenix

Jan 10, 2016, 1:14 PM

That looks about right. We won't know for sure until we get into the stadium tomorrow, but I see a lot more orange than crimson out here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely. My travels through airports across nation indicated

Jan 10, 2016, 1:36 PM

The same. I'm just a few miles from Glendale stadium and all Ive seen are Clemson folk. Very encouraging

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Absolutely. My travels through airports across nation indicated

Jan 10, 2016, 2:13 PM

I got here today and I agree. Here is to a Tigers home field advantage on Monday night.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2016, 2:23 PM

Spent half the day in downtown Phoenix and was at the concert last night and I'd say it's at least 3 or 4 to 1, Clemson to Bama. All of our Uber drivers have said the same thing. About to head back down to Phoenix and will see if more show up, but I'm maybe surprised. I know we travel well, and figure they've maybe become complacent with all of this, but still...

By the way, what a crazy atmosphere last night was - just amazing. A once in a lifetime experience, and so blessed to be able to enjoy and soak all of this in. Go Tiger!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama fans are waiting until the last minute ...

Jan 10, 2016, 3:10 PM

....to get their fan stuff from Walmart.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2016, 3:55 PM

Sat next to a bama fan at breakfast today and he said "another Clemson fan, seen a lot of y'all around since I got here Thursday." I said yeah, there a lot of us around for sure. He said "Well enjoy it now, because y'all will be the minority at the game tomorrow... No one travels better than bama." I smiled and said "We will see, but you may be surprised tomorrow." Can't wait to see all my fellow tigers there tomorrow, would love to see his face when he see's the split, I really am thinking 60/40 in favor of the Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,176
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic