Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After being sacked 5 times, TL could benefit from a RS...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

After being sacked 5 times, TL could benefit from a RS...

Apr 14, 2018, 8:06 PM

to add good weight and strength in order to shed would be tacklers & survive the rigors of a D1 football campaign - this ain't HS.

If memory serves, a 6'2", 180lb DW4 spent an injury riddled first year at Clemson. The biggest question mark going into year 2 was, could Deshaun survive?

Let's hope the staff learned from their mistakes and put this prized freshman on the shelf for safe keeping while Batson, trainers and nutritionists get him game ready in his 2nd year - nothing good can come of putting a 6'6", 205 novice in harm's way.

This ain't no JV game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After being sacked 5 times, TL could benefit from a RS...

Apr 14, 2018, 8:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2018, 8:11 PM

What game were you watching? There's now way in hell they redshirt him. He will be gone in 3 years regardless. Also a few of those weren't sacks..

Apr 14, 2018, 8:12 PM

He was being sarcastic

Apr 14, 2018, 9:05 PM

I don't think so...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow

Apr 14, 2018, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: After being sacked 5 times, TL could benefit from a RS... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2018, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: After being sacked 5 times, TL could benefit from a RS... ]

I think dsp has a point. No sense in wasting a year getting banged up. Let Batson do his thing, or heck, even move him to DL to really add some lbs.

Apr 14, 2018, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: After being sacked 5 times, TL could benefit from a RS... ]

He's a mischievous elf , that DSP .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I know right

Apr 14, 2018, 8:13 PM

We wouldn’t have tough decisions like this if DW would just come back and play his senior season.

Apr 14, 2018, 8:31 PM

Not sure if you were joking or not but I do know that Dabo said in first spring practices that he was shocked how physically ready TL was, so I think I’ll take my advice from Dabo and trust what he said. Plus, he’ll be different in the fall.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, "ghost whiffs", he was not even touched on most of them

Apr 14, 2018, 8:31 PM

or with barely with one hand. Swinney was just trying to keep the game close. TL looks like the strongest QB out there..

That was quite a beat down.

Apr 14, 2018, 8:49 PM

Hope that doesn't make him do something crazy like take roids over a redshirt year.

Apr 14, 2018, 8:51 PM

The OP needs more crack.

Bigger concern - after performing Batson's dead lift routine

Apr 14, 2018, 9:15 PM

with safeties, TL has already lost one inch of spine - recruited at 6'6". Now down to 6'5" in today's game. At this rate, he'll be shorter than Baker Mayfield by the time he accepts the Heisman for 2019 or 2020 season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coach V has agreed to help Coach him up!

Apr 14, 2018, 9:28 PM

Right after he runs laps to show his remorse for Showing out as a HS Kid! ! !

Re: Bigger concern - after performing Batson's dead lift routine

Apr 15, 2018, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Bigger concern - after performing Batson's dead lift routine ]

Socman that is a "and" not "or" between 2019 and 2020'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2018, 11:12 PM

Why would you want to RS a guy who would have been a 1st round pick (if not the # 1 overall pick) in the NFL draft if he could have turned pro right out of high school.... yes he needs to put on some weight (and some pads) which he will do at Clemson but man this guy has all the tools to win us SEVERAL more national championships while we have him at Clemson.....which is a maximum of 3 years.........Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Apr 14, 2018, 11:31 PM

nice

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

They didn't even give the poor kid enough pads

Apr 14, 2018, 11:56 PM

I don't think the staff learned a thing

I agree, especially since KB is our senior starter.***

Apr 15, 2018, 8:44 AM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic