Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
About this Purple Out and my current situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 817

About this Purple Out and my current situation

Nov 22, 2013, 10:14 PM

I hope none of y'all get in my business when you see me not wearing purple tomorrow. My house burnt down this past Sunday so I'll be wearing what I have with me, grey Clemson sweatshirt, old orange military appreciation t-shirt, and orange ballcap. Everything else is either burnt up or smoked up. Thanks in advance. ;)

Not like I have any purple Clemson stuff anyway. My daughter does but I ain't trying to fit in a 6 year olds clothes. And asking me to change my traditional gameday attire is like telling an old Master Sergeant he can't smoke and there's no coffee.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: About this Purple Out and my current situation

Nov 22, 2013, 10:18 PM

anyone who would say anything to you is a buffoon whether they know of this situation or not

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2013, 10:23 PM

lorry for your loss, enjoy the game

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All in jest my friend

Nov 22, 2013, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: About this Purple Out and my current situation ]

Let the younger ones do it. 15 years in the Air Force and a medical discharge. Never wear anything but those 2 shirts and an orange ballcap to a game. I now work as a civilian for the Army. I thank every other vet I run across.

If all that was left in that house was a gamecoot shirt I'd wear it to the game though. I know someone would find it in their heart to get me back into something more appropriate, as long as it was a grey Clemson sweatshirt, orange military appreciation t-shirt, and an orange ballcap.

If you haven't, scroll to the bottom of the original post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2013, 1:49 AM

I remember a time when we got a uniform allowance. Use it now Soldier!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 817
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic