Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC had to make money today via NBC!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

ACC had to make money today via NBC!

Sep 13, 2020, 5:29 AM

CBS gets quality games weekly on CBS at primetime 3:30pm. No doubt NBC paid money today and it was actually a pretty good game. Midwest didnt have many games, and southern east is all about college football so I assume it was a good viewership.

ND just needs to come on full-time, keep the NBC contract with ACC and let SEC have CBS. If we could get Penn St, maybe Cinnci, WV, or maybe Maryland back in. I dont see ACC trying to drop schools. But if we do, probably BC and add ND. Then go to overall championship, keep like 2 perm rivals then play 7 ACC with 3 OOC, games. I think our TV money would go up based on NBC, but maybe we bring them in on some Baseball or BBall games also. I think ND makes sense, this should be incentive this year!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC had to make money today via NBC!

Sep 13, 2020, 7:13 AM

To start this,I believe the NBC contract with Notre Dame ends in 2025.Frankly Notre Dame ain't that good enough to have their own contract,but good enough for the A C C if as you said we could get another Northern team,or a team in the central part of the country to join.
Then you realign into a true North/South divisions with Virginia Tech, Virginia,and Louisville (depending) to the North.
But it depends on the Irish.
If they agree fine,but if they insist on remaining independent in football, then "kick them out in every sport",or get a commissioner who will.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are giving swoffie balls, so maybe he'll do it before he

Sep 13, 2020, 7:38 AM

leaves?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic