Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Folks---we all need to step back and realize that the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 884

Folks---we all need to step back and realize that the

Nov 26, 2012, 4:00 PM

Gamecocks are in their heyday.This is as good as it's going to get for them,so just relax.It will turn.They had a bunch of seniors on an outstanding defense and were gunning for an SECC.Heck-they didn't even make it to the game.So while they are yucking it up with 4 in a row over Clemson,their "Trophy Room" remains almost empty.So don't jump off any cliffs or bridges--remember that South Carolina will always be South Carolina and all will be well.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Folks---we all need to step back and realize that the

Nov 26, 2012, 4:12 PM

I'm not so sure that this is as good as it gets for them. The OBC and Dabo have been in their respective programs about the same amount of time. Fact of the matter is ole Steve-o is beating us. They have the momentum right now...

I don't like it, but the result speak for itself. Not trying to be a dumper/pumper or whatever the #### someone wants to call it. I just know that we have been embarrassed by our rivals and we need to do something about it. Looking at our past with them does not predicate the future.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Umm, Spurrier is in his 8th year at USC

Nov 26, 2012, 4:20 PM

and Dabo is in his 4th at Clemson... Where I come from that ain't ABOUT the same amount of time. That's twice as long. Come on dude.

Nov 26, 2012, 4:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Folks---we all need to step back and realize that the ]

Dabo has been in the job for four full years and Spurrier eight years. Plus he has 30 years of experience as a head coach.
Dabo has our program moving up. We are very close. Again, as poorly as we played Saturday it was still anyone's ballgame late in the fourth quarter. Our guys fought hard and came up short. It was no disgrace. We were one or two plays from winning that game as badly as we played. We didn't make them and we lost. We'll be back. No worries.

why is this going to be as good as it gets?? why?

Nov 26, 2012, 4:20 PM

and let's don't use past history because the chicken curse is gone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A defense loaded with seniors that won't be back next year?

Nov 26, 2012, 4:42 PM

Just a thought.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A defense loaded with seniors that won't be back next year?

Nov 26, 2012, 5:11 PM

Great analysis.

Most of the backups... Oh, that's probably a sore subject - backups. Yeah, our backups worked out okay last Saturday.

Nov 26, 2012, 5:01 PM

Here's the value of an ACC Championship:

Tickets for that game are now selling for $4. THat's $1 LESS than the amount to tour BOA stadium when there is no game.

Cheapest ticket for the SEC: $299

ANd don't worry your pretty little head, "South Carolina will always be South Carolina" will be back in Atlanta. You don't beat top ten teams every year by chance.

Hell, you're lucky if the chance even presents itself. Best of luck.

Replies: 7
| visibility 884
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic