Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
7 months later and imagining it still sickens me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,927

7 months later and imagining it still sickens me

Aug 11, 2018, 12:11 PM

People in Clemson orange waiting for the Sugar Bowl to start around New Orleans, watching the OU/UGA Rose Bowl and openly clapping Georgia big plays. Even saying "go Dawgs" on occasion. I was appalled then to see my fellow Tiger fans doing this. And it still pains me to this day. Scenes straight out of a nightmare... yet they actually happened.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 7 months later and imagining it still sickens me

Aug 11, 2018, 12:20 PM

Then the real nightmare began. I was there. It stunk. But we will be back in final 4 this year. My prediction is Clemson, Wash, OSU and Auburn. Bama takes a dip with QB controversy issues affecting the team and loses a surprising game somewhere along the way, most likely Auburn.

Aug 11, 2018, 12:30 PM

To thick that, is believing that Saban is taking the same road that Spurrier took with the coots. Saban is the captain of that ship, and it will only sail when and in the direction that Saban says it will go!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Loses A game?

Aug 11, 2018, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: 7 months later and imagining it still sickens me ]

If Alabama has less than three losses, they're in. Even with three I'm not sure the committee would keep them out.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 12:25 PM

I don't understand the Clemson fans that like uga either. They've obviously never seen a Clemson uga game in Athens. Dawgs disgust me

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 1:07 PM

That is the absolute truth, and I know that bc I have been there and done that once, but never again. You couldn't give me the tickets, or rent me a Luxury Sedan full of gas to go to another game in Athens Georgia, I would turn it all down in an instance. My one trip in Athens was the closest I've ever come to shooting another human in my entire life. I can say never again and mean every letter in the spelling, N E V E R again to Athens Georgia to enter Sanford Stadium, #### NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: 7 months later and imagining it still sickens me ]

Agree dawg fans are awful. In Athens they come up to you and bark in your face. Almost as bad as coot fans at the roach in Cooterville. Almost.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I must have been in a better section

Aug 11, 2018, 12:37 PM

Clemson fans around me certainly not pulling for Ga. Most Clemson fans I know hate them almost as much as the coots.

My sentiments exactly

Aug 11, 2018, 12:39 PM

Watching the game on the huge screen at that tailgate and watching ppl cheer for uga. Don’t get that at all

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prolly Reach Around Gang(RAG) members.

Aug 11, 2018, 12:48 PM

Woo-Hooers.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Be Willing to Bet That Most Tiger Fans Cheering are Under 40!

Aug 11, 2018, 1:22 PM

Hence, they don't understand how contentious and nasty the rivalry was!

Clemson Fans were cheering for UGA

Aug 11, 2018, 1:23 PM

b/c that's who we wanted to smack all over the field in the Natty!

Too bad we didn't get that chance.

I have a feeling it's going to happen soon though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,927
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic