Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
250,000 Virginians Lose Health Care Plans Under Ocare
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 353

250,000 Virginians Lose Health Care Plans Under Ocare

Sep 11, 2014, 4:58 PM

but 5 million illegals get to sign up for free HC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNfmHIclI_w

And yes, you are paying a lot more for your employer covered HC plan

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/09/10/yes-you-are-paying-a-lot-more-for-your-employer-health-plan-than-you-used-to/

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:

“We have to pass it, to find out what’s in it”
A physician called into a radio show and said:
“That’s the definition of a stool sample”.
That pretty well sums it up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 250,000 Virginians Lose Health Care Plans Under Ocare

Sep 14, 2014, 5:11 PM

Spoon's plan did not change!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I live in VA. My Anthem plan dropped considerably, with

Sep 15, 2014, 8:33 AM

slightly better coverage, since ObamaCare. Based on this in depth first hand scientific polling, I declare your linked article bogus.

hth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I live in VA. My Anthem plan dropped considerably, with

Sep 15, 2014, 12:50 PM

Almost all of his posts are bogus, they all are full of Obama-hate. The affordable care act is alive and well. I hope he lives a long healthy life but I'm convinced that he will carry a bellyful of hate into eternity, he can't change for the best, IMO.

What about his post was bogus?***

Sep 15, 2014, 1:03 PM

null

Re: What about his post was bogus?***

Sep 15, 2014, 4:35 PM

Post is biased right. Reports from reliable sources attest to the efficiency of the aca. Your buddy and you are both full of Obama hate. We will replace him soon with someone just as good or better.

I keep hoping that you two can abate the hate, but alas, it is probably too late. Happy Obama hating.

"Post is biased right."!?! And therefore it is bogus?

Sep 15, 2014, 5:53 PM

By this rationale, should we discount everything you say because you are "biased Obama"?

The post was a link to a local broadcast in Virginia posted on YouTube and a story in the Washington Post.

Who has attested to the efficiency of the ACA? What does that even mean? What about the ACA is "efficient" and why do you think that is the subject of JYT's post? If the ACA is "efficient", does that mean that Obama's original promises regarding affordability and maintaining your coverage and doctor if you like them are somehow true?

null

Re: "Post is biased right."!?! And therefore it is bogus?

Sep 16, 2014, 9:54 AM

Dude, I'm a Clinton supporter.

To answer your question, I can, with little effort, find two sides to every issue that comes up here. The tea party side and the correct side. Somebody else in the thread came up with bogus to describe junk yard, not me. I guess I should have referred to it as just another of his extremely frequent messages. Would that make you happy? Probably not, so happy hating.

Sep 16, 2014, 10:18 AM

"Almost all of his posts are bogus, they all are full of Obama-hate."

That's what you said, and that's what I'm asking about. If you don't want to own that comment as it pertains to this thread, you could have simply responded with "Well, this post isn't bogus, but many of his are."

So you're NOT a supporter of President Obama?

Clinton supporter...Obama supporter...whatever. My point is that JYT is a supporter of conservative principles and therefore his comments will obviously support that. It doesn't make a link to a Washington Post article "bogus".

And just for the record, saying that you can find two sides to every issue and then describing them as "The tea party side and the correct side" negates your claim of open-mindedness.

And I think you're getting carried away with the "hate" talk. I know it's a convenient, thoughtless way to disregard all criticism of the president, but this is a political discussion board and the man has an approval rating in the toilet and has provided people with a laundry list of things to question. Perhaps 60% of the country isn't just a bunch of "haters."

null

Sep 16, 2014, 11:59 AM

junk yard likes you, you are his speed.

Obama is the second best eligible person to be the present CIC. He is OK. Your dudes are no better than Ted Cruz or Sarah, the brawler, Palin. You and I are diametrically opposite, I have nothing else to post to you about.

Happy hate after the 2016 elections.

Sep 16, 2014, 12:25 PM

Ha ha. There was never a day in my life that I was a supporter of Sarah Palin, and probably within a month of that selection I cursed the high-paid political consultant who no doubt explained to John McCain that this selection would "resonate with the woman vote and solidify his maverick branding" (no one, as far as I know, said that...but it sounds like something they would say). Nothing about her has ever impressed me that I can recall. I don't know enough about Ted Cruz to discuss his merits with a person who passionately opposes him.

null

Sep 16, 2014, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: "Post is biased right."!?! And therefore it is bogus? ]

I guess if this dude keeps posting, he will finally get something correct. I tired of him quickly and will try to move on to something meaningful as he jabbers away.

Isn't there an old boy scout story that is acted out? Some body chops down a tree and someone else is running around the tree. The moderator says that the tree is dead but the sap keeps running, or posting, or something like that.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBT9I0ghhU8RwA1etXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzbWM3cGgyBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNgRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQzOV8x/RV=2/RE=1410921141/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.scoutorama.com%2fskit%2fsk_display.cfm%3fsk_id%3d513/RK=0/RS=og5yVgCaE4OXT7q31mexh5oh5J4-

where do you find 250,000 Virgins?***

Sep 16, 2014, 12:35 PM

In the martyr's waiting room?***

Sep 16, 2014, 1:29 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 353
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic