Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 19, 2018, 8:21 AM

Friday, God awful. One would think that the bit of a late start that Sharkgirl and I got would have made it so my mother could be ready and leave on time. She was quoted an arrival time of between 8 and 8:30p Not ready at 8:45, ended up costing us some 30 minutes extra. Arrived in Columbus GA a bit after 2 am.

Saturday, up at 7 to attempt to be on the road by 8. More lollygagging and feet dragging. Finally get on the road at 8:30a Stop for gas at some place. about 30 minutes later somebody needs a potty break. " I'm all like, we just stopped, grrr." Finally arrived at the funeral home in Florida with 20 minutes to spare. Everybody behaves themselves. Have the service, visit for a while and load up my Mom with my Uncle who will be going directly back to Greenwood. We ##### our situation, realizes our friends are all way to far away so we get back on the road. Arrive in Greenville with little to no incident. Did manage to stream the football game on the way back. Was worried, the not.

Sunday, LAZY. I mean we didn't do much of anything. First Sunday with no travel and no plans in quite some time. It was nice.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could not imagine a better one

Nov 19, 2018, 8:23 AM

Friday: I remember this one. Waited for son to finish work around 6PM, packed up the car and headed down to Tybee Island to stay for the weekend. A former player showed and surprised me, she had moved away and I hadn't seen her in months. Went to bed late and a recurring theme started

Saturday: Up at the crack of yesterday, showered and drove to the first game of the weekend. Grass field and it is soaked in dew. From the car to the bench, my feet were soaked in water. Anyway, warm up and we playted our first match. Played well and won easily. Daughter had a game an hour away so we head to her match. Got to some hole in the wall with the best Mexican food ever. Got pullecd over in TinyTown, SC, officer let me off with a warning. Watched her match and headed over to my second one. Match was at a private school and holy mothra. Their jumbo tron is bigger than Clemson's, better sound quality and the field was perfect. Play well and win again. Head over to BIL's to visit a bit, get back to Tybee around 11, little sleep again.

Sunday: Slept in a bit, tournament official texted me, the threat of rain means they would cut the games short and we played the championship that morning. Up to another perfect turf field, played well and win the fuggin championship. This has been one of my most favorite teams ever, just a great group of kids. Some of you know I drive a long way to train this group and this weekend was perfect way to head to the end of the year. Got pictures, bought the tee-shirt, head home. Son wanted Subway (quick aside, there is no chain food store I hate more than Subway.) Got home, unpacked and fell asleep. Woke up today sunburned, tired and happy af.

16/10 - would be a perfect 17/10 but didn't get to visit Savannah very much.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Went to a 5th wedding in 6 weeks.

Nov 19, 2018, 8:24 AM

But this one was in Jamaica and it was a lot of fun. I'm poor now though. Very poor.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROH

My neighbors are seemingly going to endless amounts of

Nov 19, 2018, 10:15 AM

weddings. Normally they are somewhere they have to fly to. I don't get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you aren't family, I won't go to your wedding unless I've

Nov 19, 2018, 10:24 AM

seen you in the past 6 months. I think my wife and I's relationship would suffer if we had to go to more than a couple a year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At this point, I'd be pretty hard pressed to go to any

Nov 19, 2018, 10:26 AM

wedding. The last one I went to was my wife's sisters about 3 years ago, and that will probably be the last one I go to.

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 19, 2018, 8:25 AM

Friday - worked late getting ready for meetings today.

Saturday - got up for a long run, then took kids to the Childrens Museum and then went and saw OAR at the Fillmore. Great show and I was able to stream most of the game while waiting on them to come to stage.

Sunday - morning run, church duties. Promptly left church and headed Downtown for the Lions/Panthers game. Drank wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much before and during the game. Uber home and sobered up while having dinner and playing with the kids.

9/10 weekend.

I feel like I got hit by a truck, but it was worth every bit of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp, the Tigers won and the Panthers choked, but I

Nov 19, 2018, 8:27 AM

didn't die.

Drove to Masion de la Sur du Wilbur at Wild Dunes. Enjoyed walking on the beach with a limited amount of Ohioans.

Watched the Dook flogging and had multiple libations.

10/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Pretty Pretty Good

Nov 19, 2018, 8:27 AM

Got my hair did on Friday - that's about it.

Saturday, drove to Greenville, and bummed a ride with my buddy and his wife. Got hammered AF, spent time with RHTIG, RHTIGjr, Lakebum, MissBum, AtlPawski, Darkside, Tote, Zet, BigDaddy, BigMama, and the rest of the BigFamily. Deathchili was consumed. Buttwhole was torched.

I don't even remember the game... I apologize (not really) if I was off the rails at the tailgate. That's about as tore-up as I've been in a long time.

I slept most of the day on Sunday, because hungover.

Watched the new Adam Sandler special on Netflix, that had it's moments. Worth a watch.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Twas awesome

Nov 19, 2018, 8:33 AM

Fri - Fished with my dad and we wore them out on Russell
Sat - Spent the afternoon / evening in Clemson
Sun - Church, watched football

What were you fishing for?

Nov 19, 2018, 9:41 AM

Going to try to get on my striper game this December/January....been awhile since I seriously fished for anything though. Most of my fishing was basically getting drunk while hoping a catfish bites on a hotdog.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We caught 31 bass in 4.5 hours

Nov 19, 2018, 9:48 AM

A bunch of small ones with some avg fish in the mix.

The stripers I only fool with in June and July. Super easy if you want me to give you deets then. I don't mind offering an in-boat tutorial if you want.

I think I asked before but didn't see if you answered....is you moving to the lake?

Nice...I've heard the striper bite can be good during the

Nov 19, 2018, 10:01 AM

winter.

That would be pretty cool, I can bring the beer! We're moving as close to the lake that we reasonably could without moving to FairPlay or Westminster...Lake neighborhood, our house isn't lake front but I'll have my boat down at the dock about a quarter mile down the street.

Getting kind of worried about myself though, I'll probably just keep the boat in the water which has led me to actually seriously look at a pontoon...

I've caught some in the winter

Nov 19, 2018, 10:10 AM

they are up six and twenty or up 12 mile / up the creeks in general....

I think most people use small live bait. Artificials work too like a fish head spin.

You'll be alright as long as you don't convert to JUST the pontoon....even then, a tritoon with a 250 is kinda of BA.

Is it too late to buy this place instead?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/310-Green-Hill-Dr-Anderson-SC-29621/10781344_zpid/?fullpage=true

That's actually a pretty good deal right there

Nov 19, 2018, 10:20 AM

Unfortunately, I have to put my top down to get under the Centerville Rd. bridge, and that would just simply be too much of a bother for me to make it out to the big water. Such a burden it would be.

Yeah, I was looking at a 25'er with a 250 SHO yesterday....Lowe has some fishing oriented ones that are pretty nice too. I don't think I could have just a pontoon....I'd have to get me a bay boat or something too. Which I could do for the price of a new 23' center console.

that could be a pretty pimp house...a little updating, and

Nov 19, 2018, 5:27 PM [ in reply to I've caught some in the winter ]

i dunno...SOME ############# BASE MOULDING

It was pretty good.

Nov 19, 2018, 8:33 AM

Friday: had to stay late at work to cover some stuff. But wife of and kids came and we went out to eat before I had to be back.

Saturday: Got up early to meet father of at the stands. Got in a good hunt. Didn't see #### but he saw three does and two coyotes. Dropped one coyote. First time he's been hunting is 10 years. Went back that evening with daughter of saw three does but the one big one wouldn't give me a shot. Brother in law of saw three does, one spike, two basket 4 points, one 6 point and 1 small eight.

Sunday: Got up late, fixed some food for the family Thanksgiving get together. Came home and relaxed.

Solid 8/7

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Great time at the game Saturday

Nov 19, 2018, 8:34 AM

Rest was typical.

A fine weekend overall.

Nov 19, 2018, 8:55 AM

Friday, had chili cook-off and cornbread competition in the office, so ate too much and wasn't hungry at supper time. Fell asleep in the Big Chair and then woke up and went to bed.

Saturday, leisurely made our way to Clemson, stopped at Wall Of Beer for 2 make your own 6 packs of various things, been on a pale ale kick as of late and this will allow me to figure out what's worth getting in bulk down the road. I won't bother to Beefsteak® you people with a list, a complete history of each beer, and professional photography to accompany each one. Made it to the tailgate and had a fine roster of attendees: ATL PAW MAN® and L'il APM, TOTE1, zettner, Lakebum1®, dark side of the moo®, and BigDaddy®. Too many dropped passes (by BOTH teams, actually) and should have been a wider margin, but credit Duke for playing hard, disciplined football. If I didn;t hate them with every fiber of my being, I would like them. Cutcliffe is a very good coach. Back to Sis' condo after the game, slept on couch until everyone started getting up and attacking the coffee, drank a couple of cups and we hit the road.

Sunday, stayed in motion as long as I could all day doing chores, because I knew if I sat down I would get the 'lack of sleep hangover' and it would ruin my day. I did sit down in stretches and watched the Panties disgustingly pantaloon their pants. Mrs. made Kung Pao chicken for dinner, ate and then flopped into the Big Chair to watch The Walking Dead, then crashed.

After carefully applying all variables to the algorithm and allowing the UNIVAC to process the data, we arrived at a 10.99/10 weekend, and an international panel of mathematicians has corroborated the findings.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I missed one.

Nov 19, 2018, 8:59 AM

ryanadidas. Don't know how I missed that in the original post...his presence there was WELL KNOWN, LOLUTZ.

Her's a cute happy drunk, by the way.

Crap.

Nov 19, 2018, 9:09 AM

Missed Shorty. It's getting to the point of the season that I need a sign-in sheet so I can do this in ONE post on Monday mornings.

*sigh*

Nov 19, 2018, 9:13 AM

chick_with_tiger_tat® came to see me right when we got there to set up the tailgate.

THERE WILL BE A SIGN-IN SHEET THIS WEEKEND.

That all sounds good, but we know you were jealous of our

Nov 19, 2018, 9:03 AM [ in reply to A fine weekend overall. ]

Whataburger stop.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I DEFINITELY was.

Nov 19, 2018, 9:06 AM

Especially after waking up from my catnap in the back seat of Joonyer's vehicle at 1:00 am in a line of 700 cars at the McDonald's drive-thru. I ate a cheeseburger because he bought me one, and fully expected a night of heartburn misery because of it, but Mothra must have been smiling on me.

That said, McDonald's is freaking T E R R I B L E .

Don't forget the story about Junior shutting down the beer

Nov 19, 2018, 11:43 AM [ in reply to A fine weekend overall. ]

thieves at your neighbors spot.

Was glorious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Yeah, forgot about that.

Nov 19, 2018, 12:42 PM

He said he saw them again walking back into the stadium, and the mouthy kid in the blue sweater wnet out of his way to come apologize again. Pretty sure they didn't want any part of tangling with him. Mark (whose cooler it was) left before we got back to tell him about that.

Re: Don't forget the story about Junior shutting down the beer

Nov 19, 2018, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Don't forget the story about Junior shutting down the beer ]

That created the perfect distraction I needed to go raid Junior's cooler.

BTW, one of my few memories from that night was drinking a Lemon Shandy beer... mostly because it shocked my senses.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I guess you don't remember me laughing at you about that.

Nov 19, 2018, 4:12 PM

Because I did.

Han Brolo by Monday Night.

Nov 19, 2018, 1:35 PM [ in reply to A fine weekend overall. ]

When it's out.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks 4 asking...9.5/10

Nov 19, 2018, 9:08 AM

Fri - chilling in DT Clemson, attended event @ Football Ops, then dinner @ Madren Sole restaurant
Sat - set up tailgate at 11:00. Chili cook off with 6 chilis. Tequila flowing. Awesome food and company. Got dark and marveled at the Oculus Paw-light! Slow start by O, but got it going in 2Q!
Sun - waffle bfast then over to Greenville to work on French drain at the biz. Swedish meatballs for dinner! Yum!

Busy

Nov 19, 2018, 9:15 AM

and no signs of slowing down this week. Thursday is our holiday to host. Only about 35 family and friends coming this year. So I have that going for me.

Friday: Work and then had the family over for gdaughter's birthday celebration. We now only have two left in the age single digits.

Saturday: Prep for game viewing with SIL family. I got a couple of other things done. It's always good to beat the Dookies. I don't care what sport it's in.

Sunday: Work. The Goddaughter asked if she can be married in our back yard next spring. Maria is thrilled. I immediately see $ and a lot of manual labor to get ready for it. Of, course we said yes. I started drinking heavily and watched the Vikings pretend they've never seen a football before.

It was a good weekend overall, but I've got #### to do. Y'all have a good day. It's chicken kicking week. The hate is strong in this one. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aight.

Nov 19, 2018, 9:17 AM

Thursday: sis and spouse came in, took Pops out for his 71st bday at R Kitchen in West Ashley (downtown was booked); spectacular meal, as always. Home by 8:30, time to put kids in bed, hung out and crushed more bottles of wine and got drunker and louder than anticipated with sis. 19She NOT pleased with 19B for that performance the next morning.

Friday: nothin'.

Saturday: made a big ole batch of pantydroppin' guacamole for party that night; took kids over to Dad's house and watched first half of game before walking 2 doors down to party; halfway paid attention to game on phone, fun party, stayed out too late.

Sunday: pressure washed front porch and grill parts, blew and raked leaves, walked dogs, made dinner...far too productive for a Sunday, disappointed in myself.

7.4/10

Also, Pilot electronics going haywire this morning and wouldn't start. All them lights (every single one on the dashboard) look pretty and expensive. Yay.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Attacked leafs again. This time with backpack blower

Nov 19, 2018, 9:18 AM

Why did I knot use this before? While not as accurate as the hand held blower, it's like switching from a n AK-47 to a street sweeper or grenade launcher. The shear power of that thing was awesome. Did the whole yard in less than an hour.

Took the kids to their first movie theater. Saw the grinch. Hard to watch xmas movies this early but it was pretty good for a kids movie. Not a perfrct 5/7 but good marks non the less.

'Merica

Nov 19, 2018, 9:34 AM

I think someone asked you this a couple weeks ago***

Nov 19, 2018, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Attacked leafs again. This time with backpack blower ]

Jesh but it was not assembled and Tickle_it had no

Nov 19, 2018, 10:13 AM

oil-gas blended gas as the last was put in his hand blower and he's not siphoning out gas.

The only good thing about raking them that weekend is I got to build up a mound deep in the woods instead of right at the woodline where I blow it to.

Pretty good

Nov 19, 2018, 9:28 AM

Drank way too much, but this was basically my last weekend of fun for awhile before life gets miserable. Escaped Greenville early Friday and decided to go look at some UTV's, as well as schedule to get my tractor serviced. Discovered that not only did Roger's Equipment sell out to a landscape supply company, but that Kubota pulled the line from them. Pretty disappointed, but found out the other Kubota dealer will be closer once we move, so that's nice.

Saturday slept in then off to the game, traffic was the best it had been all year. Met ATL Paw Man and Ryanadidas for the first time, then drank way too much and have no recollection of anything past the third quarter or so.

Woke up feeling like dog shat yesterday and laid on the sofa all day nursing a hangover. Fantasy team sucked. Looked at boats the rest of the day online, can't decide whether to get a small fishing boat in addition to the deck boat, or make the wholesale change to a center console.

Then started the long process of packing all of our stuff up to move. Hope to have everything packed up and ready for movers by the beginning of next week. My eldest dog has sensed the changed and is now acting like an ahole too. Walked right up to me, looked me dead in the eyes, and audibly farted when we started packing up dishes.

7/10 due to hangover.

Have a new #1 Lakebum quote of all time

Nov 19, 2018, 9:35 AM

Walked right up to me, looked me dead in the eyes, and audibly farted when we started packing up dishes.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's gotten bad about farting lately

Nov 19, 2018, 9:40 AM

I think he gets into the puppy food, he's put on like 10 pounds over the past few months. That's one dog that DGAF though, he'll sit there and dare you to try to come take it away from him.

My oldest dog is also ####### rotten all the time

Nov 19, 2018, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Pretty good ]

Like, how is it that only you are producing this foul smell, and the other 2 aren't? It's the same Thing I've been feeding her for the last decade so ###. I guess we all get rotten when we're old.

kinda chitty actually

Nov 19, 2018, 9:52 AM

tigers won though so 5/10

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rare coordination of getting 7spots and

Nov 19, 2018, 10:21 AM

getting #### done.

Fri - steak night w/ dawghater2she. been on the road w/ funerals, family ####, wedding #### for her firends, yada yada so chilling at the house to focus on ##### and steaks was quite nice - 10/10

Sat - knocked out some #### around the house. lost a $1k parlay win b/c of boston college. didn't really start drinking until 6/630. Then when we were down 6-0 in first quarter, had to drink the boys through it. it worked. i doubled down on my parlay cost on the over, so that played into my stress as well. so I'll take some blame for sattidy: bet on our game and didn't bring my A game on the drinking front. - 9/10

Sun - shook the hangover and got some stuff done around the house in prep for family coming. drank just enough entry level light beer to keep the withdrawals and hangover in check - 8/10

ready for this week to be over...sad we only get a couple more weekends like this

Tigers won, and I almost died

Nov 19, 2018, 11:25 AM

Fri - some segzy time with the wife. Other than that, nothing of note.

Sat - Head to Clemson with wife and two daughters. Pick 11 yo up from volunteer work at SPCA and leave out straight to Clemson. Give her something to eat in the car so we don't have to worry about eating until we get to Clemson. Driving the tight, curvy roads of "the woods," a.k.a. the Sumter National Forest, which is the way normal people get from Aiken to Clemson. About 30 minutes into the woods, I hear this pitiful "daddy" from the back seat and turn around and she is wearing lunch all over her shirt, her jeans, my vest and my pullover that I was to wear at the game. I mean this kid hit a grand slam. Luckily very little got on the car. Pull over to get her and the car cleaned up as best we could and get back on the road to Clemson.

Somewhere mid-way between Abbeville and Anderson I find myself behind an 18 wheeler. He is moving along ok at about 60 mph, but I can't stand being behind those mf'ers because lack of vision. So the solid line goes to dashed and I hit the left hand lane and punch it. I go from 60 to 70-75 quickly, but I can't get around this sonofabitch. Dashed line goes back to solid and I see a car come around the curve ahead, and he's closing in quick. OH SHIT! I press it to the floor and get up to about 85 and finally get in front of him, barely clearing the oncoming car. Nearly take my back bumper off on his front bumper. Fucking motherfugger had to have sped up to keep me from passing him, and nearly took a family of four out in the process.

Arrive alive and sort of well at Old Navy in Anderson to buy her new jeans. Stop at Judge Kellers to get her and me a new sweatshirt. Go to eat at Loose Change. Decent food, slow service. Proceed to hit a few tailgates on the way to the stadium. We play like crap but get the win. Let traffic die down a tad and head back to Aiken. Arrive at 2:45, tired AF.

Sun - not much of note. Tired from previous day's activities, have beer and pizza at Mellow for supper, MauldinT not there.

The end

Other than vomit and near-death experience, was a great weekend. 7.5/10.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah

Nov 19, 2018, 11:42 AM

Survived death chili. Had 4 scoops worth, but did not go overboard like I did last year. Dat ish is HAF.

Saw RH Tig TOTE1 and gf (marriage lol) Lakebum1® and met dark side of the moo® ryanadidas zettner, and saw ATL PAW MAN® and son, but they got out of there and headed into the stadium before I could meet them.

Scored 3 LDR tickets for the grand total of $20, which I think has convinced me to not resume buying season tickets, at least for another couple of years.

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 19, 2018, 11:49 AM

Friday - head to gville after work to spend the night with gf of. Arrive to dinner already cooked nom nom nom'ed then had dessert (thats code for ate her bhole like groceries) Jk she gave me a beej and we made sex on her vag.

Laid around Saturday morning a bit too long. Finally mowzied outta bed to make breakfast and pack up the car for tailgating in Tigertown. Arrived with little traffic to note and walked up to Bowman field, then downtown to shop.

Headed over the RH Tigs with death chili in tow. Shot the shid with everyone that showed up, met some of my family in their LDR Lot 5 tailgating spot, saw Tigerwalk and then decided its time for death chili. Everyone that partook acted like a grownup save for Ryanadidas. One bite and he wussed out. I did the same but I wasn't intoxicated so I didn't scream and yell about hot f'in hot it was.

Had really awesome seats in Sec D row DD seats 23 21. Had an asshat standing three rows down for three qtrs straight. Never sat down, ever, ever. Even after I started poking the bear he never budged. Unless he was deaf he heard every word I had to say. Which probably made it worse but the fans around me were proud to have me as their leading encouraging me to continue to heckle the guy.

Cussed the OCs for all of the passing we were doing even with the high number of dropped balls, boo'ed the refs b/c blind af and celebrated the win on the field with the rest of the LDRs that rushed the field after beating Duke. Tried to get Zion Williams autograph but turns out he wasn't playing.

Got back to gville around 1230 and went straight to bed. Woke up Saturday to breakfast served in bed. (Thats code for ate her poosay)

Sunday we headed over to my parents to see entire family for Thanksgiving. Too many people there so we bailed, got back to gville and I chilled all night until bed.

Re: 10/10.....Tigers Won!......'Nuff Said

Nov 19, 2018, 12:58 PM

Bring on the C*cks.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfect 5/7

Nov 19, 2018, 1:32 PM

Friday - took my lady to Disney Springs, little place called Raglan Road. Had a great make your own beer flight with a lot of good options. Food was solid. Had irish girls dancing on stage. Lovely evening.

Satiday - Gym, followed by Ohio State game, followed by our game

Sunday - lazy day

Tough weekend....

Nov 19, 2018, 2:56 PM

Had company Board of Directors in from Germany all last week. Trying week and out late every night looking after their needy arses. Thursday afternoon head to Hilton Head with them all as they wanted to have the official meeting in HHI on Friday and then have recreation time on Sat.

Did get to eat from good food at HH Prime and Poseidon.

Sat day, work in hotel room and watch some games and luckily most of the Germans went with someone else to Harbor Town.

However, on Saturday night, these eff'ers insisted they wanted to go to a place to eat that so happened not to have a TV and wanted to go at 7. FML Had to follow the 1st half via ESPN gamecast 'cause video not working on phone for some reason. Was assuming TL was missing everything by the stats (only to find out the WRs took the night off from catching). Finally get back to the sports bar at the hotel with 8 min left in the 3rd. I'll take the blame for the poor 1st half performance since I was not watching the game. Last time that happened was loss to Syracuse and before that the Pitt game.

Sunday...got them all off to Savannah airport and then proceeded to drive back to Anderson for what seemed like forever. Wife and kids get home shortly after and we all fought and then went to sleep.

4/10 - just glad we won

Weekend #3 still being ill with cough, sinuses, etc.

Nov 19, 2018, 3:55 PM

So the idea was to take it easy. Whole house sick, basically. Sold Dook tix for over face, which was nice.

Saturday made a grocery run, which is the only thing I did for God and country that day. Can't keep it under $200 to save my life now, thanks 3 boys. Anyway, not a lot happening. Sunday went to see dad at his skilled nursing facility. Still sick but not bad. Fed him supper and he ate about half. Didn't talk much. DID say he want shopping Saturday and bought two shotguns. Couldn't recall where though. Informed him that we won the game. Was happy about that. Then asked me if we'll make it to a bowl game this year. I was just happy to hear him talking some. He was also not having swallowing problems which is good since when he gets bad he has trouble with that sometimes.

Mom's sick with the crud going around too. Wife and I folded the 8 loads of laundry we did this week. Finally got that put up, and then had two more loads materialize out of thin air. Neighbors are moving out. The ones I've never been cool with. Ones whose son had my son sneaking out of the house at night with steak knives at 6yo. With the mega-hover mom, stayathome cuck husband, and the wife I LOVED to talk about hunting around since she can't even bring herself to eat, much less kill meat. Anxious to meet new neighbors. Hope they're an upgrade.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just ok

Nov 19, 2018, 4:10 PM

Fri - worked longer than I wanted to. Hit up Costco on way home. Saw a dude wearing earmuffs, because it was cold....but he was also wearing flip flops because it was the MF'n weekend and no one's gonna tell HIM what to do.
Went home, almost eliminated myself from the shidthepants contest on the ride, had a celebratory pre-beer beer, went to have Messican and a lot more beer. Done-zo

Sat - Was on a mission to clean up/out the garage, so I set up a TV in there, watched some football & made that garage my #####. Even sold a rusty ### patio set on facebook. Went and got a variety of meats, went to neighbor's to watch football and consume said meats.

Sunday, had to go into work for a short time, and wanted to do it early so that it didn't interfere too much with football and beer...however SheGUAR informed me that, while cleaning the shower, a bunch of caulk came off @ the base. Between HAVING to fix that first, and work taking a little longer, I got home at a nice & early 8pm. FML

Also, #### Carson Wentz. Whatever small chance I had at eeking my way into my Fantasy Foosball playoffs is probably mathematically impossible now. If not, it's extremely improbable.

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic