Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
?? 62 yrs a Tiger Fan, Trevors 65 yd TD Run was the most fun to watch! (3 Pics)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,492

?? 62 yrs a Tiger Fan, Trevors 65 yd TD Run was the most fun to watch! (3 Pics)

Dec 31, 2019, 3:57 PM

Saying..watching a 6’6” Long-legged QB run the way he did and then near end doing a little foot skip to ward offf a potential tackler was a beauty to the eye!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ?? 62 yrs a Tiger Fan, Trevors 65 yd TD Run was the most fun to watch! (3 Pics)

Dec 31, 2019, 3:58 PM

Agreed

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ?? 62 yrs a Tiger Fan, Trevors 65 yd TD Run was the most fun to watch! (3 Pics)

Dec 31, 2019, 3:58 PM

Watching him pull away from those defenders was impressive!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 31, 2019, 4:01 PM

It was indeed. DW4 was the better runner overall but i think TL is a little faster.

3 Pics ~>

Dec 31, 2019, 3:59 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was 67 yards

Dec 31, 2019, 4:03 PM

#

Dec 31, 2019, 4:13 PM

That's the Bill I know, and YES, YES it was!!!

“A Majestic Gazelle” was my Daughter’s description .

Dec 31, 2019, 6:30 PM

in her text after the run. She’s has a PhD in English Literature, a way with words and a quirky sense of humor.

Candidly probably not the way a football player wants to be described _ but nevertheless fitting and funny..

I was thinking the OSU safety’s jock is still on the field in Arizona.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “A Majestic Gazelle” was my Daughter’s description .

Dec 31, 2019, 6:49 PM
hermes2.jpg(102.4 K)

Nick Name him Hermes, Messenger of the gods.

“A Majestic Gazelle” was my Daughter’s description .

Dec 31, 2019, 6:30 PM

in her text after the run. She’s has a PhD in English Literature, a way with words and a quirky sense of humor.

Candidly probably not the way a football player wants to be described _ but nevertheless fitting and funny..

I was thinking the OSU safety’s jock is still on the field in Arizona.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 6:35 PM

While I totally loved that play and screamed like a kid, I have to admit that the "Dagger to the heart" TD that Mike Bellamy ran to defeat Beamer and VT years ago is still my favorite. The look on Beamer's face is burned into my memory. It's sad that Bellamy never really reached his potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTijddepiXM

Dec 31, 2019, 6:44 PM

I was there for that one. Also remember the Boyd to Allen TD pass that seemed like a rainbow. I was sitting right smack in the middle of VT section. Last time I visited Blacksburg for a game. Need to put that in my list to make it back for another one.

Dec 31, 2019, 6:39 PM

agree, but I did like the Christian Wilkins catch on Andy Teasdall's fake punt vs. Okie.

Dec 31, 2019, 6:41 PM

Incredible to watch our franchise prostyle quarterback win the game for us starting with his feet. Incredible to watch all of that NFL draft ready Ohio State linebacker and defensive back talent unable to catch a 6 foot six 220 pound quarterback from good angles behind and lateral to Lawrence.

Have to compare the effort of the Ohio State defense to that of Tanner Muse who somehow managed to catch up with and to tackle JK Dobbins to save a touchdown and in retrospect save the game by turning seven points into three points. Muse extended and laid himself out and cut down Dobbins with one arm.

If Ohio State wants to know why we are repeat participants in the national championship playoff and repeat national championship winners, they should study their players pursuit of Lawrence and Tanner Muse’s pursuit and tackle of Dobbins.

We had a living room full all standing up quiet, holding it in until he scored

Dec 31, 2019, 6:49 PM

And then we blew the roof off....good times!

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,492
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic