Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rashan Gary's mother
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Rashan Gary's mother

Feb 1, 2016, 10:53 AM

"No peace until signing day, when my son still isn't sure. It's truly a rollercoaster of emotions"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rashan Gary's mother- Put all the school names in a hat

Dec 16, 2022, 6:55 PM

from Clemson then dump them on the floor and put on the Clemson hat. Its simple. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2016, 10:56 AM

Hahaha. That would be a great commitment ceremony!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2016, 11:03 AM

True Story. I know a player who flipped a coin to decide where to go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

supposedly that's how Herschel Walker decided

Feb 1, 2016, 11:07 AM

where he was going to school. UGA won.

http://www.scout.com/college/clemson/story/542577-so-herschel-wanted-to-be-a-tiger

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1817&dat=19811105&id=hiodAAAAIBAJ&sjid=RaUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5769,1155509&hl=en

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And here I thought it was the firebird***

Feb 1, 2016, 11:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

well, that certainly didn't hurt

Feb 1, 2016, 11:25 AM

may have made it a 2 out of 3, or 3 out of 5 ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And here I thought it was the firebird***

Feb 1, 2016, 11:31 AM [ in reply to And here I thought it was the firebird*** ]

I think the house his momma got made his decision.

Feb 1, 2016, 1:48 PM

He still has, a good Mom and Dad, and they still live in the house ugay boosters bought them. It is within 5 miles of our farm. The very small house they lived in prior to his Sophmore year at ugay still is right behind the other one. They now own it, too as well as the small farm it is on. ugay knows no boundaries when it comes to buying players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2016, 12:09 PM [ in reply to And here I thought it was the firebird*** ]

The Firebird came from SO. Cal. now, the custom van, the schollie for his sister and the house, wardrobe, cash, etc. came from ugay.

Re: supposedly that's how Herschel Walker decided

Feb 1, 2016, 12:07 PM [ in reply to supposedly that's how Herschel Walker decided ]

That's a nice story. He really had no choice. The decision was made for him by parents who had made a better deal.

Feb 1, 2016, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Rashan Gary's mother- Put all the school names in a hat ]

Yep, put 5 names in a hat with Clemson name on all 5, and draw one out. There you have, he picked Clemson, nuff said!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is sooooooo

Feb 1, 2016, 10:55 AM

On an emotional rollercoaster

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

That whole process has to be draining.***

Feb 1, 2016, 10:56 AM

Extremely difficult decision, for sure. I faced the same

Feb 1, 2016, 10:57 AM

thing & chose Clemson.

It was the best decision of my life.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Extremely difficult decision, for sure. I faced the same

Feb 1, 2016, 10:59 AM

I dont remember you getting many sacks though. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So your turned down multiple

Feb 1, 2016, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Extremely difficult decision, for sure. I faced the same ]

band scholarships to attend CU?

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Rashan Gary's mother***

Feb 1, 2016, 11:00 AM

I'll be glad to help***

Feb 1, 2016, 11:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where did that quote come from? Was it today?***

Feb 1, 2016, 11:01 AM

Re: Where did that quote come from? Was it today?

Feb 1, 2016, 11:03 AM

I saw it last week as I recall

oh great!!!!***

Feb 1, 2016, 11:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's from this morning.***

Feb 1, 2016, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Where did that quote come from? Was it today?*** ]

From where? Facebook? Nobody has access to them anymore***

Feb 1, 2016, 11:31 AM

Re: From where? Facebook? Nobody has access to them anymore***

Feb 1, 2016, 1:51 PM

Re: Rashan Gary's mother

Feb 1, 2016, 11:07 AM

Is that an old quote? If it is you need to calm down. You're the first one to post the TCI garbage as truth.

Re: Rashan Gary's mother

Feb 1, 2016, 12:05 PM

If his 1 trip to Clemson had enough impact to disrupt his thinking after numerous trips and friends at Michigan, that should tell him just how special Clemson really is. Listen to your inner feelings that are telling you that Clemson really is as special as he had heard. There is nowhere else like it, and choosing Clemson will be the best decision of his entire life. Listen. The answers are there and were confirmed this past weekend.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic