Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Randy Cross on Clemson/UGA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Randy Cross on Clemson/UGA

Aug 28, 2013, 7:31 AM

First off I've never liked him as a commentator, but last night....

He led off his analysis of the game with this gem: The last time Clemson opened the season with UGA and they were supposed to be getting over the hump they lost 30-0. (I didn't know coming off a 55-17 beatdown to Texas Tech was getting over the hump).

His next gem: An ACC team opening up with a victory over an SEC team, I'll believe it when I see it.

Nice piece of homework there Randy. Now let me go to the break room and get the same analysis by the vending machines.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Thought we opened with win against sec team last year

Aug 28, 2013, 8:05 AM

Lazy and dumb reporters (not journalists) like to sound smart by citing sec greatness.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thought we opened with win against sec team last year

Aug 28, 2013, 8:20 AM

Heard something similar on ESPNU. Commentator projected Georgia's running game would easily run past our linebackers and through our not so good secondary. And that Aaron would have plenty of time to pick apart our not so good secondary, due to Georgia's superior offensive line!! ESPN must love the SEC !!!! I think our Tigers will do well, especially the defensive line even though they really don't get any respect!!! Not even in the ACC did any of our linemen make 1st or 2nd on the all ACC Team !!!!!!!

Mr. Cross was a great player and is a successful businessman

Aug 28, 2013, 8:23 AM

however he has shown to be a terrible commentator/analyst. I would listen to him for comic relief only.

Re: Randy Cross on Clemson/UGA

Aug 28, 2013, 8:31 AM

We can silence all of these critics on the field Saturday night. I don't care what they say, we have a chance to prove them wrong!

It is this ^^^ simple.***

Aug 28, 2013, 8:41 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Randy Cross on Clemson/UGA

Aug 28, 2013, 9:08 AM

Several analysts have said how great lsu will be this year, yet we beat them and in some cases are simply dismissed. Some analysts have been very positive about us, but florida was 3 in the nation in the sugar bowl and got physically whipped by the 21st ranked team. It will be hard to watch gameday from Clemson, because it will be more sec bs.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic