»
Topic: R U hearing from your DAWG friends-relatives if they're headed to Rose Bowl?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 23, 2017 11:40 PM by: tigernation2000
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

R U hearing from your DAWG friends-relatives if they're headed to Rose Bowl?

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 5:48 PM

Just wondering?

I'm jealous since been to the unreal beautiful Parade in Pasadena & 30 minutes over to Bowl Game in 100,000+ seat stadium surrounded by low treeless dark mountains.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: R U hearing from your DAWG if they're headed to Rose Bowl?

[1]
Posted: Dec 23, 2017 6:08 PM

I really don't think it rivals the Sugar Bowl. Lived in the L.A. area for years. Talk about smog and traffic! Pasadena is actually a rather bland and colorless city, basically a suburb of L.A. Nothing to match the color, vibrancy, music, and food of New Orleans where I also had the privilege of living for a year. Give me N.O. anytime.

Did you really just dog the Rose Bowl/Pasadena ?

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 11:11 PM

I mean, more power to you... enjoy the booze and the humidity.

Re: R U hearing from your DAWG friends-relatives if they're headed to Rose Bowl?

[1]
Posted: Dec 23, 2017 8:40 PM

There are some people in my Church that are insanely rich and they literally go to every big event that the Georgia Bulldogs compete in. They went to the SECCG, they went to the Auburn game (The 1st One), and they're flying out to the Rose Bowl. It probably costed/will cost them $1000 per person for all the games they've went to combined.

Re: R U hearing from your DAWG friends-relatives if they're headed to Rose Bowl?

[1]
Posted: Dec 23, 2017 9:26 PM

I’m going. I like New Orleans better as a fun city. That said, I’ve never been to the Rose Bowl so I’ll give it a shot. Airline tickets on Delta are through the roof and just about sold out to anywhere in Cali. I’m going to stay in La Jolla a few days and reacquaint myself with Torrey Pines while Mrs. CGD shops. I’ll give it a shot and see how it goes.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Saw a cousin-in-law this weekend who said it was just too

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 11:08 PM

danged expensive to take the family out there.

They're hoping for Atlanta.

Let's be real here bill

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 11:10 PM

If I had dawg relatives they would have been disowned by now.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 11:40 PM

My friend is going. She lives in Utah and is only two hour flight. Her dog friends from Southeast are going too. They are excited.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: four seats in Section K row I and row J seats are back to back on the two rows. One set is...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2376 people have read this post