Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question, why do illegals like to attack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 695

Question, why do illegals like to attack

Jan 20, 2020, 12:48 PM

or rape old women and then kill them? I just did a quick google search and there are tons of hits of this happening. One just happened in NYC after an illegal was let go due to the Sanctuary policies.

But, not really wanting to argue that, just seems Hispanic men have a penchant for old women.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same reason good looking African American men chase

Jan 20, 2020, 12:59 PM

extremely fat white chicks.

I go no clue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I think it's all bull.

Jan 20, 2020, 1:09 PM

Hispanics molest children as much as they rape old women. Far more really. And not really in a different percentage than happens with white Murican citizens. Black men are attracted to white women, and I don't blame them a bit. I am too. White women who are hawt, marry rich white or black men, doesn't really matter. Leaving the poorer black men to settle for second best, which is the fat white women.

You can craft news coverage however you like. Hitchhiking has historically been relatively safe. Until it wasn't.

Point is it's bad to view the world through whatever you see on TV or read on the internet. If it bleeds, it leads, (or if it causes a triggering viral reaction). That's not "normal" or "average" everyday life. Just isn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who's third-best?***

Jan 20, 2020, 1:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Third best what?

Jan 20, 2020, 1:45 PM

Women in general or white women? If your categories are slim and fat, not sure what the third category would be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Healthy" goes between slim and fat***

Jan 20, 2020, 1:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Healthy" goes between slim and fat***

Jan 20, 2020, 2:05 PM

you are a good poster, but your icon is just bothersome. remind me of the book this is from.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you disparaging Man's Life magazine?

Jan 20, 2020, 2:37 PM

Guess I could have gone with any of these, too...

This one intrigues me, though - the cooters killed his cooter, apparently...

Re: Are you disparaging Man's Life magazine?

Jan 20, 2020, 3:13 PM

nah man, its just crazy. Now that I know what it is, I have to stop wondering. Mystery solved. Thank you

Why do ferrets, rats, and turtles like to attack your avatar?

Jan 20, 2020, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Are you disparaging Man's Life magazine? ]

I just did a quick google search and there are tons of hits of this happening

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do ferrets, rats, and turtles like to attack your avatar?

Jan 21, 2020, 9:02 AM

you just deleted your post calling me a racist again.

you are a piece of work

Invisibilia podcast has a great episode on this very phenom

Jan 20, 2020, 3:47 PM [ in reply to I think it's all bull. ]

They conclude that the world is actually safer, but we fear everything more. They suggest it started with the audio that was released of the dallas shootings of Charles Whitman being widely available for people to listen to over the radio.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What?

Jan 21, 2020, 12:21 AM [ in reply to I think it's all bull. ]

I can't believe some of y'all type what you do with a straight face. Y'all just completely make up claims based on what you want them to be ("Hispanics molest children as much as they rape old women.").

No. Whites commit the vast majority of sexual offenses against children and the elderly. Not even close. Most sexual assault occurs between people who now each other, but in cases of stranger rape, white people still commit most of it. Total, white people commit 57 percent of sexual assaults against white people while Hispanics commit 11 percent.

My sources are the FBI and the Bureau of Justice Statistics. I'll entertain other sources other than "What Tiggity and tigermanac just want to true about Hispanics".

As for data on black dudes going for fat white chicks, I'm afraid I couldn't find data on that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

The rates of the crimes are similar.

Jan 21, 2020, 8:02 AM

In both countries. It's higher among illegal immigrants because they're the poorest people in Mexico, etc. Take out poorest and send them to Mexico and they'd complain. Rates are similar.

Mexico isn't third world anymore. But we get the poorest people coming here we will get a similar crime rate reflecting poverty.

Oh no no no.

Jan 21, 2020, 5:56 PM

Don't move the goalposts.

Your original post was about sexual assault and child molestation. You were dead wrong, and you made up the stats.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: What?

Jan 21, 2020, 8:49 AM [ in reply to What? ]

Need to look up some fbi rape statistics bro. Cuz you’re wrong again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prove it.

Jan 21, 2020, 5:56 PM

Provide links.

I've really tried to stay out of this whacky thread,

Jan 21, 2020, 6:06 PM [ in reply to What? ]

but in the interest of accuracy, the percentage of a given ethnicity committing stranger rapes against whites (the numbers you quote stats for) seems like a complete non sequitur when the topic of discussion is the percentage of a given ethnicity committing rapes against the youth and elderly of any ethnicity.

I don't know what's true or what's not with the premises is this thread, but just sayin some relevant data would help the argument.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question, why do illegals like to attack

Jan 20, 2020, 5:54 PM

If that's what you look up, that's what you'll find.

This is just Texas:

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahaha priceless post

Jan 21, 2020, 1:02 PM

“Criminal Conviction Rates” don’t apply in every case of an undocumented migrant. Many of them are protected in a sanctuary city where, when they commit a crime, they’re released back into society.

2nd Point.

They’re here ILLEGALLY. They broke the law the moment they snuck into the country. They’re not “undocumented”, they’re “illegal”. It’s criminal trespassing.

Re: Hahaha priceless post

Jan 21, 2020, 2:29 PM

Don't say that (illegal immigrant) in New York or the tolerant left will throw you in prison.

That has nothing to do with the OP.

Jan 21, 2020, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Question, why do illegals like to attack ]

He's talking about rape and those stats encompass all crimes. So if 100K whites dine and dash compared to 10 latinos ###### or murdering an old white woman the chart you posted makes sense, not much though.

This is about violent crime which latinos commit rape against old white women.

Look, Felix. I only want illegal immigration ended for two reasons. If you have a problem with one of them I expect an honest response and I know I'll get it.

My #1 reason is the damage illegals do to the poor as they supply enough labor to prevent the rise of wages. We're constantly hearing about business claiming that they can't find enough help and we've seen some rise in wages as a results of that situation. It is my belief that in two or three years you will see the poor getting nice fat pay raises due to lack of wages. If and when this happens you remember when the price of your morning biscuit goes up. OK?

#2. Latinos have cells of people well versed in taking full advantage of our social services. They come as temporary workers and seek asylum in sanctuary type location which allows them to commit crimes without being deported. That is a slap in your face and mine being that we obey our laws and expect justice to be blind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This thread sucks! *****

Jan 20, 2020, 7:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. Very embarrassing for the OP and one responder.***

Jan 21, 2020, 12:09 AM

Re: Agreed. Very embarrassing for the OP and one responder.***

Jan 21, 2020, 7:28 AM

you know, old pawterski manac lamb likes to observe MLK day with racist ramblings based in fiction.

Jan 21, 2020, 7:43 AM

Not a racist rambling. Just an observation. I heard the story from NYC, knew of one in NC and Texas and then started looking. Made the observation and posted.

If you dont like it, stay out of the post and conversation. Not too hard.

Jan 21, 2020, 8:14 AM

my casual observation is that you are a white supremacist.

Jan 21, 2020, 8:21 AM

Jan 21, 2020, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Agreed. Very embarrassing for the OP and one responder.*** ]

why did you change your response? you constantly edit, which is interesting.

Sure it is...

Jan 21, 2020, 5:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Agreed. Very embarrassing for the OP and one responder.*** ]

You posited that Hispanics commit most of the sexual assaults against old white women, and you used your Google search results as some kind of evidence. You either knew it was false, or just really wanted it to be true.

Re: Question, why do illegals like to attack

Jan 21, 2020, 8:47 AM

They’re 3rd world Muslim migrants that fk goats. Combine that with a room-temperature IQ and the protection of a sanctuary city and you have begun to touch on what’s been going on in Europe for over a decade. Don’t believe me?

https://youtu.be/FN_LIdFIuNo

For fun lol

https://youtu.be/PqfosBhSNtQ

Replies: 30
| visibility 695
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic