Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question of the Day. I tell you we go 10-2 with wins over
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Question of the Day. I tell you we go 10-2 with wins over

Aug 3, 2015, 11:40 AM

FSU and SCar. Atlantic Division Champs and a chance to win the ACCCG and bowl game for 1st 12 win season since 1981.

Do you take or roll the dice?

I'll take your answers off the line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question of the Day. I tell you we go 10-2 with wins over

Aug 3, 2015, 11:42 AM

If those 2 losses are to Ga Tech and Notre Dame, maybe. If those 2 losses are to other schools, no.

No thanks, I will not accept losses to those

Aug 3, 2015, 12:34 PM

ghey Irish and that fart smeller CPJ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You spelled 15-0 National Champions wrong.

Aug 3, 2015, 11:42 AM

HTH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

well with the boilerplate qualification of DW4's health.....

Aug 3, 2015, 11:47 AM

i think we're an 11-1 team, HOWEVER if you're guaranteeing a win over South Carolina AND an ACCCG appearance i might have to take that.

that being said if DW4 is healthy we shouldn't lose more than 1 game IMO......and i typically don't say things like that, but he's that good.

Re: well with the boilerplate qualification of DW4's health.....

Aug 3, 2015, 11:52 AM

We would get bored after a while, but generally speaking, that's a record I'd take every year. Considering that we lost our entire defense and the core of our OL, 10-2 including the Atlantic Division and state championships, yeah I'd take that. We can do better, but we can certainly do worse.

Oh, BTW, if us skipping to the end of the season right now and me not getting to watch is part of the deal, then I roll the dice. The fun is all in getting there.

Throw in 73 degree kickoffs, no traffic and free concessions

Aug 3, 2015, 11:53 AM

And I still go with roll the dice.

Who wants to lose twice ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My opinion... as a fan, you probably roll the dice given

Aug 3, 2015, 12:00 PM

the fact that we are favored to win every game on our schedule, and because as a fan, we obviously want to win every game.

As a gambler, however, you probably would have to take it. Injuries, talented but very inexperienced OL, losing the entire front 7 on defense to the NFL... Lots of variables in play. A chance to win 12 games and ACCCG is a really, really great season.

But, we're greedy as fans.

I'd take 12-2 any day of the week!***

Aug 3, 2015, 12:20 PM

Roll the dice or you're not all in all the friggin time***

Aug 3, 2015, 12:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'd rather have the mystery***

Aug 3, 2015, 12:57 PM

Aug 3, 2015, 1:19 PM

Roll the dice. As a fan there is no way in hell I take a loss before the season starts. 10-2 might as well be 2-10. Playoffs or bust. 10-2 is a coot goal. Our Goal is 12-0

Aug 3, 2015, 7:15 PM

This is hard to answer, as our biggest priorities heading into the season are beating FSU for the Atlantic Division and beating the pi$s out of the coots.

I would be happy with that at 10-2, but I do not see us getting into the playoffs with 2 losses which is ultimately our biggest goal.

Make it 11-1 and throw in scar fans...

Aug 3, 2015, 7:22 PM

Burning slurrier's banner to ash after losing by 28+ points to Clemson in November 2015 and you got yourself a deal, sir! You can keep the steak knives.

~JKB

Re: Make it 11-1 and throw in scar fans...

Aug 3, 2015, 7:43 PM

I would think you were very close . On a talent level , FSU is the only team that we play this season that has more of it . Home games , I like our chances to win all of those . So I think we would lose to a team like a Louisville or an NC State ...which is highly unlikely seeing as how we are 27 straight now over unranked opponents. Maybe Miami in Coral Gables ?
I think 11-1 is my pick .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nope. Playoffs. Destiny. Obstacles overcome. Defeated? Un.

Aug 3, 2015, 7:25 PM

Playoff Title game? Won.

Take your loser mentality over to fgf. Our guys don't expect to lose a game, and for the first time since my being conceived - neither does vegas.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic