Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question is who is true? Clemson O with 600+ yards and more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Question is who is true? Clemson O with 600+ yards and more

Sep 3, 2017, 7:07 AM

If starters stayed in to end or Auburn D holding GS to under 100 yards. On the other side Auburn's O with a solid game or Clemson D with a solid game?

Go Tigers!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question is who is true? Clemson O with 600+ yards and more

Sep 3, 2017, 7:26 AM

A little long

I feel like it's more of our offense to be honest. We rotated 3 QBs into the game as well as 6 RBs! We had production across the board. Auburn pretty much stuck with their new starting QB and he didn't exactly light it up against Georgia southern. Yes their 2 top RBs had over 100 yards but they both had like 15 carries a piece. None of the 6 backs that touched the ball for us had at least 10 so I'm sure they could have done the same with more carries. But the main thing I noticed is that their WRs just aren't playmakers. So much focus has been on the new QB and no one realizes that they still are average at receiver. I know we didn't get to really see our corners do anything this week but from what I saw they won't struggle to much to cover them. Plus I think our front 7 will give them problems. Georgia Southern was able to get some pressure at times that made stidham move his feet a little more than he wanted to and caused to problems.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good take there. One thing I did notice is

Sep 3, 2017, 7:34 AM

Auburn has a field goal kicker who can hit it from 50 yards. Clemson has to maintain good field position throughout the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good take there. One thing I did notice is

Sep 3, 2017, 7:52 AM

Auburn is in for a rude awakening! In my order 50 years of watching college football rarely, maybe not ever, have aI seen a team as well prepared for its first game as the Tigers were yesterday. Super Congrats to our coaching staff and the players!! No procedure calls, no offsides, delay of games and simps,y put one great performance.

I fully expect that we will roll Auburn by 2 -3 TD's.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic