Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prolly Germans, but still gets a laugh...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Prolly Germans, but still gets a laugh...

Dec 31, 2018, 1:03 PM

Saying Good Night to Mother.

We were dressed, and ready to go out for the New Year's Eve Party.We turned on a night light, turned the answering machine on, covered our pet parakeet, and put the cat in the backyard.

We phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The taxi arrived and we opened the front door to leave the house.

As we walked out the door, the cat we had put out in the yard, scooted back into the house. We didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to eat the bird.

My wife went out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get the cat. The cat ran upstairs, with me in hot pursuit. Waiting in the cab, my wife didn't want the driver to know that the house would be empty for the night. So, she explained to the taxi driver that I would be out soon, 'He's just gone upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother'

A few minutes later, I got into the cab. 'Sorry I took so long,' I said, as we drove away. 'That stupid ##### was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her ### with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ### downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!'

The cab driver hit a parked car.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prolly Germans, but still gets a laugh...

Dec 31, 2018, 1:20 PM

Thanks for posting! It did make me laugh.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 2:37 PM

I'm glad you posted in English, I can't read or speak German.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 6:01 PM

I am still laughing ?????? That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. 100 extra TU’s if I could. Great Post!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic