Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Should Lee adopt Dabo's goals?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Should Lee adopt Dabo's goals?

Jun 4, 2018, 11:45 AM

1. Win the first game
2. Win the state championship
3. Win the division
4. Win the ACC
5. Win the last game

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Should Lee adopt Dabo's goals?

Jun 4, 2018, 11:48 AM

Got 3 of them! Does that count? You could skip #4. Not important in baseball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It got FSU a National Seed ... which didn't help them, but .***

Jun 4, 2018, 11:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Should Lee adopt Dabo's goals?

Jun 4, 2018, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Should Lee adopt Dabo's goals? ]

It is important in baseball and had we won the give away game vs Miami or 1 vs NCSU, we would have been outright ACC [rs] Champ & top 8 seed and seen less competitive programs in the regional. Vandy has great pitching, even though young. ML and staff need to start following the Vandy staff and seek pitchers they recruit. BTW--their SS, C and a few others aren't too bad either.
We were at best likely the 3rd best team in the regional over past weekend at Clemson. If playing elsewhere I do not know if we beat Morehead St. or SJU on Friday & Sunday. Our batters swing at too many bad pitches--specially at crucial times with RISP and take way too many 3rd strike pitches which are probably hittable.
ML may need some major staff overhauls to get this team to Omaha in future years. We will be hurting for scores by the longball in '19.
Finally, I said it before--Ray Tanner and his committee got the "hex" put on the Tigers real well for this season. Sur that ml has thanked him for the considerations given.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Process...Vision

Jun 4, 2018, 11:59 AM

The one difference between Dabo and Monte at this point is that Dabo has a vision and a plan. To be fair to Monte, I didn't see that in vision in Dabo in his third season either. So here's to hoping Monte has this kind of vision to take our baseball program to another level.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic