Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COVID19 is effecting FB now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,447

COVID19 is effecting FB now

Mar 12, 2020, 12:08 PM

B1G schools suspended recruiting until late April. Now is our time to win those Ohio state vs Clemson recruiting battles we have.... But seriously though that is a pretty big deal that is tough to view we the right move.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: COVID19 is effecting FB now

Mar 12, 2020, 12:30 PM

Correction': Mass Hysteria generated by the Deep State and world globalist's delusions is effecting world events.

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Post of the Day Orangecolored!

Mar 12, 2020, 12:40 PM

??

Mar 12, 2020, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: COVID19 is effecting FB now ]

People tend to overreact without a doubt, but 4,300 people have died so far worldwide, and that's with certain measures being taken to try and control the spread. Imagine if 30,000 people are at an event, and there's an exposure within that space. Even if only 1% of those people get exposed that's 300 people who will then go on to interact with countless people in their normal lives before they even know they're sick. That could potentially be thousands of people exposed due to a single event taking place.

Sure, most of those will be mild cases, but let's say that 1000 people get exposed to it as a result of a sporting event between those who got it directly from there, and those who get it as a result of interacting with someone who got it at the event. The current death rate of reported cases is over 3% which would result in 30 deaths so that one single sporting event could take place. Even if you wish to drop that number down to 1% then is 10 deaths really no big deal?

And no, people dying of the flu and other diseases doesn't mean this one should be ignored. Imagine how many more deaths would result from the flu if we didn't have vaccines to help prevent it, or certain meds to lesson the effects of it?

Mar 12, 2020, 12:43 PM

I say keep recruiting, this too will pass. I truly believe if one is careful and uses common sense there is a way thru the darkness that has permeated the landscape. The advancement of tech has made it possible to have face to face talks, texts, and conversations. It is still possible to fly/drive without dying, so while I understand the need for caution and being prepared, life doesn't stop, the clock doesn't stop, the mortgage is still gonna come due, Dr. Phil and Judge Judy will still air, unfortunately!(but don't tell my wife I said that!)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2020, 12:52 PM

There are no documented cases of COVID19 being spread aboard aircraft. (I'm in the industry).

If that were an issue, pilot and flight attendant unions would tell members not to report.

Signed,

Just The Facts (We know so far).

Check the news...

Mar 12, 2020, 1:40 PM

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jetblue-plane-passenger-diagnosed-coronavirus-landing-florida/story?id=69553619&cid=clicksource_4380645_2_heads_hero_live_twopack_hed

Re: Check the news...

Mar 12, 2020, 1:55 PM

Let me know if other passengers on the flight are diagnosed later because of being on the same flight as this guy.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,447
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic