»
Topic: Plyler's Blog: Homecoming
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 7, 2016 1:04 PM by: wewillROCKyou
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Plyler's Blog: Homecoming

Posted: Sep 7, 2016 10:11 AM

Homecoming

Homecoming
Clemson's official homecoming is not until October 15 when NC State comes to town, but this Saturday is an unofficial homecoming. Clemson has played five straight games away from home for the first time 1964. The last home game was the Wake Forest game last November. Clemson h

Full Story »

A blowout game Mackey? Sounds like someone needs

[2]
Posted: Sep 7, 2016 11:29 AM

to focus. I hope Troy doesn't put this article on their locker room bulletin board...this may be just the inspiration they need to knock off the #2 team in the land. If that happens, I hope @B-Meist throws down the banhammer on Mackey.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: A blowout game Mackey? Sounds like someone needs

[2]
Posted: Sep 7, 2016 11:31 AM

this has trap game written all over it, I hope Coach Dabo Swinney can keep the team focused on this game and not get caught peeking at SC State.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.

Re: A blowout game Mackey? Sounds like someone needs

Posted: Sep 7, 2016 12:14 PM

that's right. The way Dabo talked about this Troy team yesterday, I will be suprised, yet thrilled, if there is any blowout.

If Dabo is peeking,

Posted: Sep 7, 2016 1:04 PM

I hope it's at GT.

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1128 people have read this post