Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Playing in the coot house at night?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Playing in the coot house at night?

Nov 6, 2013, 10:08 AM

For the rivalry it's great. Prime time TV etc.

Any thoughts one way or another?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would really prefer a day game. Have gone to all the

Nov 6, 2013, 10:13 AM

away games there since 1983 and the day ones are more pleasant.

Still, I will take what is given. I will be there. I hope many of my fellow Tiger fans will get tickets if they can and will stand tall behind the Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please make sure to get up to date on all your vaccinations.

Nov 6, 2013, 10:20 AM

You don't want to bring anything nasty back from that cesspool. Riot gear may also be warranted because those coot fans are going to be on a whole new level of awful when we break their streak.

Well, sometimes you gotta hold your nose but still

Nov 6, 2013, 10:25 AM

stand tall for the Tigers. None of that "cesspool" stuff makes me concerned. I am your typical old-school Tiger who just shows up for the Tigers and the heck with the surroundings, etc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please make sure to get up to date on all your vaccinations.

Nov 6, 2013, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Please make sure to get up to date on all your vaccinations. ]

It's easier to see them leaving at halftime if it is an afternoon game.

My thoughts are - if Gameday is there, the Kenny Miles signs

Nov 6, 2013, 10:15 AM

Should be ridiculous. Oh - and I hope the score is so out of control, there's a dead stadium by the second half. Last regular season game for Tajh, Sammy, Beasley and the rest of our seniors? That's their time to shine!

Noon at WB, 8PM at Death Valley***

Nov 6, 2013, 10:26 AM

I prefer afternoon games there

Nov 6, 2013, 10:31 AM

Among other things, my jack*ss neighbor who hauls his projector out onto his front lawn for a viewing party isn't out there whooping and swearing (depending on how the game goes) until past midnight. But mostly night games give the crowd more chance to get into it.

Call the cops on him

Nov 6, 2013, 11:09 AM

I'm sure there's a noise ordinance in your neighborhood, and I doubt he gets a permit.

Re: Call the cops on him

Nov 6, 2013, 11:51 AM

Won't work. Someone (not me) called the cops on him year before last--not only did the cop not do anything, but he gave him a business card and told the neighbor to give him a call next time he set the projector up. It doesn't help that we're not in city limits. At least he's started to set up in the backyard recently.

Would prefer a noon game...safer to get in and out before

Nov 6, 2013, 10:42 AM

all the trash drinks all day

Hoping and praying for a Nooner

Nov 6, 2013, 10:44 AM

The cockroach sucks at night. You don't feel safe even inside the stadium. Win or lose, getting out is like playing frogger and the drunks are trying to hit you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Night game + cold weather + glovers = less noise***

Nov 6, 2013, 10:56 AM

Re: Night game + cold weather + glovers = less noise***

Nov 6, 2013, 11:06 AM

in the big game (home or away)..that it's going to take Boyd's & Clemson Team's "A" game to get the win there IMO.

GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever time..it's Shaw vs Boyd, and Shaw is so scary good

Nov 6, 2013, 11:07 AM

* see my entire message in earlier post under my name, but with original heading.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Williams Lice

Nov 6, 2013, 11:18 AM

I feel dirty everytime I enter this cess pool. I feel very confident Clowney, Shaw, and Davis will come to play. T. Boyd just needs to not embarass himself again and we should at least stay within double digits and probably have A chance to win by the foot of Catman. If not be prepared for the Dabo talk.

Re: Williams Lice

Nov 6, 2013, 11:38 AM

This seems crazy to me...Clemson is better but for some reason plays soft against those dirt peckers. WHY WHY WHY?!

This year would be perfect timing for a beat down. Say by 21+?

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic