Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm In Favor of Deporting Back to Their Homeland......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,739

I'm In Favor of Deporting Back to Their Homeland......

Sep 4, 2017, 2:47 PM

two of the most obnoxious plants known to man --- Kudzu and English Ivy. They grow almost as fast as an SEC football player. I don't know if Kudzu is a poor man's English Ivy or if English Ivy is a rich man's Kudzu. In my book, they come out about even. Remember the old children's story--- "Jack and the Bean Stalk"? I'm now convinced it really wasn't a bean stalk, it was either Kudzu or English Ivy. A bean stalk could not grow that fast and could not have supported Jack's weight.

I've often wondered if English Ivy and Kudzu were planted all over the United States, if it would bring our people back together again and bind us as one. And maybe, if everyone pitched in and helped remove all of the Kudzu and English Ivy, we could once again find it sure is better when we can all pitch in and work together and make this a better place to live.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plantist***

Sep 4, 2017, 2:55 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

I'd like to add Wisteria to your list. I wish whoever brough

Sep 4, 2017, 3:02 PM

that crap over here wouldn't have.

Yeah, I'm allergic to Wisteria. I walk past it and my throat

Sep 4, 2017, 3:46 PM

tightens up and I start hacking up a lung.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I'd like to add Wisteria to your list. I wish whoever brough

Sep 4, 2017, 6:34 PM [ in reply to I'd like to add Wisteria to your list. I wish whoever brough ]

Well if we're adding to that list, I want to add the roots from a removed scrub oak tree. Whe you take those suckers down by pushing them down, little scrub oaks will grow up along the entire root line under grown where the roots pop off the main root!!! One tree pushed down makes many more!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd like to add Wisteria to your list. I wish whoever brough

Sep 4, 2017, 8:20 PM

Smilax

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

from what I've gathered from the old folks...

Sep 4, 2017, 3:03 PM

Kudzu was a great plant to stabilize on SC DOT roads and highways. For years it worked well till it became illegal bc it wasn't a native species to SC. I believe they had to go back in and burn it out. I do know one thing, deer love it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its about 14% rude protein so nice for building racks***

Sep 4, 2017, 3:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its about 14% rude protein so nice for building racks***

Sep 4, 2017, 3:12 PM

Crude

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about all the "dreamer" vines.

Sep 4, 2017, 4:41 PM [ in reply to from what I've gathered from the old folks... ]

You're heartless.

Re: from what I've gathered from the old folks...

Sep 4, 2017, 6:29 PM [ in reply to from what I've gathered from the old folks... ]

Semi-old folk here. :) I always heard that it was first used around airport runways?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Re: I'm In Favor of Deporting Back to Their Homeland......

Sep 4, 2017, 3:24 PM

Make America Green Again

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,739
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic