Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pitt's longer run on the cutback.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,225

Pitt's longer run on the cutback.

Dec 3, 2018, 11:30 AM

I had to rewatch to make sure but they gained most of their yards when Lawrence and Wilkins were out. Huggins and pinckney seem to slide to the side of the OL shift, therefore leaving a lane to cut back into. I noticed that Lawrence and Wilkins looked like they seemed to feel the influence quicker and settle therefore leaving little crease to cut back into. It is hard to replace experience of those 2.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pitt's longer run on the cutback.

Dec 3, 2018, 11:41 AM

Experience can be replaced. That’s what Coach Swinney has worked on all year. And has done a great job btw!

When next season rolls around the talk will be about replacing Wilkins and company but that is currently being resolved. Likely, with the loss of several guys from this defense to the nfl, the Tigers may not begin the season ranked highlybut you can be sure that they will still be a powerhouse up front. It’s a program NOT a team!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep next year we might be better than this year

Dec 3, 2018, 12:33 PM

Yes we’re losing a lot on defense, a couple offensive lineman and Renfrow but we will have Trevor, Ross, Dixon, Kendrick (who are all freshman) ETN, Higgins, Rogers, hopefully Feaster and most of the o line back. That’s just the offense. I hope s couple of guys on defense return for another year like Mullen and Lamar but our offense should light up the score board against any opponent

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But with only 4 scholarship DTs

Dec 3, 2018, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Pitt's longer run on the cutback. ]

(1 a 270 lb converted DE) returning, will we see more of our 3-3-5 D that we run on many third and longs now?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,225
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic