Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tom Brady and Peyton Manning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 888

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning

Dec 2, 2018, 8:55 PM

Could have done deals even bigger than Rodgers through out their careers but they were chasing rings and rather have money to pay the others. I like AR but that was telling.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Peyton Manning only took less money at the end of his career with Broncos

Dec 2, 2018, 8:59 PM

Hence why the Colts sucked so bad the year he got hurt. He was that Colts team. Peyton is not a good example for your argument. Happy to eat my words but please show me where he took less than max deals when he was with the Colts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Peyton Manning only took less money at the end of his career with Broncos

Dec 2, 2018, 9:09 PM

I’m the the biggest Manning fan on the planet. He never took a discount with the Colts. In fact, he was the only QB making a max dollars to win a super bowl in the last 20+ years when he win in 2006. He was simply that good.

But we also saw in 2011 that Manning along was worth about 10 victories a year. They had seven straight seasons winning at least 12 games despite his contract. He was simply the greatest player to ever grace a football field period, and it isn’t close. If he has a half-way decent coach ever or a consistently good defense, he wins 5 or 6 Super Bowls easily.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 888
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic