Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Perspective people. We just went on the road to a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,976

Perspective people. We just went on the road to a

Jan 23, 2018, 9:08 PM

legitimate #2 UVA a few days after losing one of our senior leaders. What happened was predictable. Sometimes things just snowball and you get embarrassed...it happens.

It’s not the end of the world, or season.

Tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully the Tigers can regroup and win some more games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Reed, Mitchell, and DeVoe combining for...

Jan 23, 2018, 9:47 PM

10 TOs and only 17pts, with no made 3s (0-9) was predictable? Losing Grantham hurts, but someone else needs to step on a team littered with upperclassmen. We scored 13pts the last 26mins of the game. Totally unacceptable no matter how you spin it. Losing @ UVA was okay (I thought we were gonna win). Losing like we did wasn't okay. Tonight looked like a team that mailed it in, but we'll see Sunday @ GT.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Reed, Mitchell, and DeVoe combining for...

Jan 23, 2018, 10:24 PM

I'm not a college basketball expert by any stretch.. but this Virginia team is known for their defense, no? I'm not shocked that our offense struggled on the road against an elite team a couple days after losing their senior leader and arguably best player to an injury for the season, though I was also optimistic early on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,976
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic