Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pawl Finedewshe is a Sad Little Troll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Pawl Finedewshe is a Sad Little Troll

Nov 15, 2017, 6:43 PM

That little shill is gonna cry like a little boy in Jerry Sandusky’s shower when Auburn beats Bama

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you in capable of making your point without using such

Nov 15, 2017, 6:46 PM

Insensitive and vile metaphors?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see you are an old timer like me

Nov 15, 2017, 7:01 PM

Years ago this was a good place to discuss things. Now it is who can attempt to be the best comedian with quick "inside" joke of people who live on here.

This tool has just tried another failed attempt.

Oh, here they come just watch after this post. So many clever remarks will follow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see you are an old timer like me

Nov 15, 2017, 9:09 PM

Old timer....ashes to ashes ......dust to dust....

Re: I see you are an old timer like me

Nov 15, 2017, 10:38 PM

Say what?

Lighten Up Francis

Nov 15, 2017, 7:05 PM [ in reply to Are you in capable of making your point without using such ]

Please be tolerant of others hate speech

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lighten Up Francis

Nov 16, 2017, 4:26 AM

That "joke" was in very poor taste. I had to give you a thumbs down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lighten Up Francis

Nov 16, 2017, 9:01 AM

Oh no. Not an imaginary internet thumbs down. Whatever will he do? How will he go on living?

Giving imaginary thumbs down on an internet message board because you don’t like something someone wrote, thinking that will somehow affect that persons life, is totally pathetic for a grown man. Absolutely pathetic.

Re: Are you in capable of making your point without using such

Nov 15, 2017, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Are you in capable of making your point without using such ]

We have to expect that some are just born jerks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what does that make the guy who goes to tigernet about him?***

Nov 15, 2017, 6:57 PM

Re: Pawl Finedewshe is a Sad Little Troll

Nov 15, 2017, 7:03 PM

Why even post about him? He lives for attention and says stupid things so the sheep will keep him trending. Want to hurt him...then ignore him.

Nov 15, 2017, 7:49 PM

I laughed for about 5 minutes after reading that joke, people do need to lighten up though. Everything is taken so seriously anymore. ITS CALLED A JOKE. It was an amazing thing back in the 90's before everyone became offended about everything in life. +1 for you sir.

Nov 16, 2017, 9:19 AM

Back in the 90's.... lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He knows it's coming.

Nov 15, 2017, 10:41 PM

He's obstinate but he isn't as stupid as he appears. He's hinted at Bama losing by mentioning how difficult it is to win a Jordan's #### Staduim and plenty on Bama's broken defense because of injuries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No he won't. He called Auburn already.

Nov 16, 2017, 5:13 AM

He also said Auburn right now is the best team in the nation. That jerk will be happy if the SEC wins it all, however it happens.

Re: No he won't. He called Auburn already.

Nov 16, 2017, 6:46 AM

So, what she has been saying all year long to Clemson fans is: beat Auburn twice in the same season, then you (Clemson Fans) can talk.

What if Auburn doesn't advance far enough to take their second beating? And she is unable to have another worst selling book on the dominance of the SEC. How long do we have to keep quiet about our team being Reigning National Champions, at that point?

Is Paula only pretending to be cheating on Nicky? You know; anti rat poison, GUShing on Manzone to get her precious Bama to fight for her attention, like extra hard and stuff.

Actually, I get the feeling he would call it Smart if he had to. Maybe even cross over to another conference. Might get Richt with the U? At this point, for Paula, anybody but Clemson will do.

If somehow we do win it all, I will look forward to his show

Nov 16, 2017, 7:10 AM

nm

Re: If somehow we do win it all, I will look forward to his show

Nov 16, 2017, 8:12 AM

Yes, it will be must see TV. 3 peat NC appearance, back to back titles, with what we have coming back/incoming; would begin dynasty talks all around, except with Paul. He will more than likely still be tap dancing around us as a sustainable force in college football.

Yeah, he's a SEC troll first.***

Nov 16, 2017, 9:13 AM [ in reply to No he won't. He called Auburn already. ]

I have heard people use the term Tool.

Nov 16, 2017, 7:14 AM

Is this what they mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luLsZCBb8dw

Re: I have heard people use the term Tool.

Nov 16, 2017, 8:00 AM

Pimp P

Nov 16, 2017, 8:33 AM

Yeah.. there are plenty of ways to make a point without bringing up a horrible event like that. You never know, one of our fellow Tiger fans (not me) here on the board may have experienced something awful like that when they were a child. No reason to bring that stuff up. Say something like he is going to cry more than Jake Bentley when he sees Christian Wilkins flying through his OL.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic