Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pathetic Ga Southern...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Pathetic Ga Southern...

Nov 1, 2019, 10:00 AM

https://clips.clippit.tv/qkekqa/360.mp4

https://clips.clippit.tv/xazavb/360.mp4

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time to assess a 15 yard personal foul for that nonesense...

Nov 1, 2019, 10:14 AM

Unsportsmanlike conduct.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I wish they could, but i don't know how they could ever

Nov 1, 2019, 10:18 AM

implement that rule. It would be a PR disaster right from the moment the idea was floated publicly. Player safety is already a huge concern in football and they are always going to err on the side of caution when it comes to injuries. The officials have no way of really knowing who's faking an injury and who isn't.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a legitimate injury is really the concern..

Nov 1, 2019, 10:26 AM

then injured players should have to sit out until the next defensive series.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That would probably be a better implementation than a

Nov 1, 2019, 10:33 AM

penalty. Require all injured players to sit out for a certain amount of time for evaluation.

Re: If a legitimate injury is really the concern..

Nov 1, 2019, 10:43 AM [ in reply to If a legitimate injury is really the concern.. ]

This is what the best solution is BUT they don't want little Joey to try to play hurt if he is really hurt and thus risk further injury when if he would have come out a play or two, his safety wouldn't have been compromised. So many variables but something does indeed need to be done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah i think that's exactly what the counter-argument

Nov 1, 2019, 11:50 AM

would be. Players might try to tough out legit injuries so they wouldn't be forced to sit out X number of plays.

auditioning to join the SEC?

Nov 1, 2019, 10:21 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: auditioning to join the SEC?

Nov 1, 2019, 10:28 AM

a better fit than the coots

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: auditioning to join the SEC?

Nov 1, 2019, 10:46 AM [ in reply to auditioning to join the SEC? ]

they'll probably win the SECCG before uscjr. does.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pathetic Ga Southern...

Nov 1, 2019, 10:30 AM

for starters, you could make the player sit out the remainder of the series and on a second instance the remainder of the Qtr.

Nov 1, 2019, 10:31 AM

I really felt like they would call an unsportsmanlike there bc the guy kept on jawing. This happened just after a missed PI call and a holding call against App State...felt like they'd give them a makeup call.

And then the back judge on that one pass came running in from the parking lot 5 seconds after the play ended and App State lined up to call an incomplete pass....so bizarre. It was the right call, but still...never have I seen a team complete a pass, the refs rule it complete...ASU runs down the field and lines up to snap and then the back judge runs in and signals incomplete....would love to see a video of him on that play.

Nov 1, 2019, 10:40 AM

Don't know if it happen before the Peach Bowl or not but ever since a good many LSU players were flopping to the turf that night there have been other teams players catch on and coaching staffs implement that crap years since.I hope and pray we never see that kinda thing done by a Clemson player or players during a game,ever.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic